Is Deschamps that good for Juve?? (5 Viewers)

is didier a champ or a chump?

• Deschamps

• Deschump

• Bring back Lippi

• Bring back capello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
hmm..wasn't Cheillini subbed because he was injured for a while and his fitness was sub-par, it's natural he got tired more quickly.

i already had this same discussion so to sum it up; Our players don't want to be here and all of them are underperforming, apart from Nedved IMO. It takes more than just 20 games played to make players like DP, Buffon, Trez, Camo get adapted to the leauge. They all have motivational problems and won't stop having them till we're in Serie A.
Fuck them then! I´d rather play the likes of Palladino, Paro, Marchisio, De Ceglie who have all the needed motivation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You got nothing on Buffon this season, though

10/10

And he's gonna stay as well
Yeah, I just used him to try and make my point stronger. :D I always said he is the only player we have who is unreplaceable.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Tuttosport

Deschamps in peril – The supporters are furious, the club does not make any comments and Tudor leaves

Footbal Italia :smoke:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I don't believe goal.com tbh. I'm not saying I'm pleased with our performance but I do think you're all just over-reacting and saying stuff like we're risking our promotion while we're on top is kind of silly...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Especially since we came from -9 points.

However, we are losing many points, especially in away games, that can't be denied.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I don't believe goal.com tbh. I'm not saying I'm pleased with our performance but I do think you're all just over-reacting and saying stuff like we're risking our promotion while we're on top is kind of silly...
Goal.com is only quoting Tuttosport.

Sep 28, 2002
Vlatko did you see what players such as Del Piero, Nedved and Buffon did at the World Cup? How brilliant and purely world class they were? Add to this that our squad has players like Cristiano Zanetti, Mauro Camoranesi, Robert Kovac, David Trezeguet, Marco Marchionni and Valeri Bojinov - and even Giorgio Chiellini, Frederico Balzaretti and Jean Alain Boumsong can be added to the list of quality players compared to the Serie-B level. Seriously, we should be owning all the time. We should at least be playing well.

But what have we seen so far?
1) 80% of the performances have been below par.
2) Didi doesn't know how to use Marchionni.
3) Didi considers Legrotagglie good enough to come in for a tired Chiellini (insane).
4) Camoranesi is getting fatter.
5) Trezeguet is halfway asleep during games.
6) I could actually go on for quite some time but I have a headache.
1) maybe players are to blame? they're obviously not giving their all and 2-2 at vicenza just proves that imo.
2) whos either injured or out of form...
3) chiellini just returned from the injury. he hasnt got 90mins in him yet.
4) but still is one of better players. btw, what has didi got to do with camos eating habits?:D
5) as he always was..
6) even if you did go on, i dont think you'd prove anything

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
-players give their all if the coach motivates them, Fli
-Chiellini may not have 90 minutes in him but Legrotagglie doesn't have FOOTBALL in him
-fat players should be kicked in the backside and forced to run laps
-Trezeguet has been one of our best players for many years, how can you say that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)