iPhone (4 Viewers)

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Is this some Mayan prophecy?

Stale my ass. I scoff at every retard Apple fanboy who is all pissed because the iPhone5 doesn't make them fly with the jet pack option because their phone expectations must escalate each and every year. What bullcrap.
It's like they expect their phone to be a triangle or a circle, idiots.

Most of them are Samsung fanboys too. Truth is, there's not really too much else to do in terms of design.

In terms of hardware either, I still think that 4 cores is extremely exaggerated for a friggin phone, even most considering that a great % of people will only care about it opening Facebook faster :andyandbarcelona:

The last time apple tried to do something that was never done before, they came up with and iPad attached to 3 humans who ate each other's crap and didn't read terms and conditions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
People are so caught up about their phones. If the expectations heaped on them today were, say, also hoisted on to televisions, everybody should be pissed off that we all don't have hologram virtual reality TV sets by now.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I think the new iPhone looks sweet.

I don't know what people expect. That two-tone back, bigger screen, thinner body, etc. makes it look really cool IMO.

I think I'm leaning towards an iPhone now rather than an Android.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'mma still getting the HTX One X.
Beautiful phone :tup: (Design wise, didn't really use one to know how it works.)

Of all the phones that has come out in the past week, I'd say the most impressive (of the lot) has been the new Nokia Lumia lineup (except the glossiness). I like the Windows UI. I'd have bought one if not for the severe distrust I've in Windows as a platform. There's not a day that goes by without me wanting to punch through the screen of my laptop.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's like they expect their phone to be a triangle or a circle, idiots.

Most of them are Samsung fanboys too. Truth is, there's not really too much else to do in terms of design.

In terms of hardware either, I still think that 4 cores is extremely exaggerated for a friggin phone, even most considering that a great % of people will only care about it opening Facebook faster :andyandbarcelona:

The last time apple tried to do something that was never done before, they came up with and iPad attached to 3 humans who ate each other's crap and didn't read terms and conditions.
:lol:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Personally I couldn't care less what improvements or changes apple make to their handsets, so long as they keep turning two out per 12 months, I'll be in the money (I work in sales btw :D).

Most of our customers won't be interested in the specs of the phone at all, only how well integrated the social media applications are.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Personally I couldn't care less what improvements or changes apple make to their handsets, so long as they keep turning two out per 12 months, I'll be in the money (I work in sales btw :D).

Most of our customers won't be interested in the specs of the phone at all, only how well integrated the social media applications are.

In that case the iPhone is playing 3rd fiddle to Android and WP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)