iPhone (29 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Meh.
To be honest, I have been quite underwhelmed by most phones released recently.
Probably the best news to come out of the Apple media conference is the new earphones. Hope they turn out to be good. The old ones sucked balls.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
That display is going to be sick though:

• Retina display
  • 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
  • 1136x640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
  • 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
People can say what they want about Apple products but they can't knock the quality and build.
Yeah, the only thing against them right now is that the iPhone is becoming a bit stale imo. They need to do something a little more exciting if they want to stay at the top of the innovating table.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah, the only thing against them right now is that the iPhone is becoming a bit stale imo. They need to do something a little more exciting if they want to stay at the top of the innovating table.
I think there is very little room for innovation since it's mostly driven by 3rd parties which makes things far more difficult for Apple, Google, RIM, etc..

Looks great, as expected. I'm sure it'll be a delight to hold in your hand. But whatever! My Galaxy Nexus screen is 4.65" and is a delight to hold and use. :stuckup:
It's useless unless you are constantly streaming HQ hentai on it

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juventino[RUS];3847648 said:

Finally, fuckers :weee:
Is this some Mayan prophecy?

Stale my ass. I scoff at every retard Apple fanboy who is all pissed because the iPhone5 doesn't make them fly with the jet pack option because their phone expectations must escalate each and every year. What bullcrap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)