iPhone (35 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Microsoft is definitely a much better company than Apple. Bill Gates is fucking awesome. The number one person on the planet right now. The kind of work he's done for humans all over the world is insane.

Google's cool because they're always innovative and come up with a lot of good services for free. Gmail's the bomb.
Agreed. Bill is da bomb, as is Google.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Microsoft is definitely a much better company than Apple. Bill Gates is $#@!ing awesome. The number one person on the planet right now. The kind of work he's done for humans all over the world is insane.

Google's cool because they're always innovative and come up with a lot of good services for free. Gmail's the bomb.
So sky net was free look how that turned out lol what bill does on his own time has no bearing on Microsoft beside the fact that he has nothing to do with it anymore. Yes google gives you free stuff but that doesnt make their stuff better or apples shit

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So sky net was free look how that turned out lol what bill does on his own time has no bearing on Microsoft beside the fact that he has nothing to do with it anymore. Yes google gives you free stuff but that doesnt make their stuff better or apples shit
what are you talking about? bill gates has nothing to do with microsoft anymore? and i'm not saying apple's products are shit, i'm saying the company is.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
widgets are the only thing i agree with in that list. (I dont know much about NFC so cant comment)

Wireless charging would overwhelm you? Seriously? You still have to have something plugged into the wall you know. And how could you use it when its charging?
Once you have had the pleasure to charge your phone wirelessly by throwing it onto a charging pillow when you get home, why would you ever bother plugging it in unless you need a real quick charge.

It's extremely convenient.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I love iPhones, but I'm not ready to pay the price for the new one so.....

The Price is Not Right for everyone.
You can buy my old iPhone 4. I need an excuse to get rid of it and I'm too sensible to just buy a new phone when my iPhone is still working well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)