iPhone (28 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I don't just consume I save and do charity as well. Don't be a hypocrite you act as though you don't own a pc a phone and an mp3 player
I never did, sweet cheeks.

I truly know what materialism can make a man do. Just look at you, you work 60+ hours a week.

To me 60+ hours that's an increase in productivity and therefore more money for me to milk.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I never did, sweet cheeks.

I truly know what materialism can make a man do. Just look at you, you work 60+ hours a week.

To me 60+ hours that's an increase in productivity and therefore more money for me to milk.
I work 60+ hours a week because it's my business and that's what you do to run your business your there a lot. I don't do it to buy material things

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I had my upgrade and thought it was time for a new phone.
But...
I have had multiple phones and pcs and my Macs and iPhones have always done me the best so I stick with what works for me and my life.
So what you're saying is what works for you and your life is to go through multiple electronics for essentially the same product(s) from a single manufacturer over the period of a few years.

That doesn't work for me at all.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Imo, there's nothing wrong with being on top of things if you're interested in them. Especially when it comes to technology and how fast it moves.

I'll keep a phone for two years at least. And it's so easy to upgrade since the phone company gives you a huge discount whenever you renew.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
MS is a software company, not a hardware/device company. That is where they have consistently failed over the past 12-13 years.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Years? The iPhone 2 was still start-of-the-art in 2009, just three years ago.
What's your point ? It isn't now and if I decide that I want to change my phone why should you or anyone else care? Do I steal money from anyone to do it ? NO I bust my ass and will spend my money when and how I see fit. I mean I could have bought a cheap 4 cylinder gas guzzler but I decided I wanted to enjoy my vehicle and buy a Mustang. I do not hurt anyone I pay my bills and help my community so what i do after busting my hump with my discretionary monies is no ones business. That's the problem with the world. Just like Europe envious of what America has so are others envious of others.

Apr 15, 2006
What's your point ? It isn't now and if I decide that I want to change my phone why should you or anyone else care? Do I steal money from anyone to do it ? NO I bust my ass and will spend my money when and how I see fit. I mean I could have bought a cheap 4 cylinder gas guzzler but I decided I wanted to enjoy my vehicle and buy a Mustang
I actually agree.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
So then why aren't you still on the iPhone 2?
Not that I'm involved in this discussion, but...

I'm still on my original iPhone! Pretty sure it's the original (Whichever model is the MB629C, that's what I've got) She's a beastly beauty... immaculate, except for a few light scratches on the chrome. Alright, alright she's a little slow. :D

Also typing on a Macbook 3,1., at the moment. Close to 5 years there, neither device has ever been serviced, although I'm starting to think about replacing my computer because it's slow as shit now, and has a headphone pin broken off in the jack (old model flaw, requires the logic board to be removed to take said pin out - really stupid design!), so I get no volume unless I use a USB iMic.

I still get about 4 hours battery life with normal use though (can't quite make two 2hr+ movies). Heavy, heavy usage, and typically travels with me day to day.

Needless to say, I hear all the trash talk about Apple, and I understand where a lot of those people are coming from based upon price point, etc. There is certainly some gauging, and it looks like they're getting even sneakier with all the non-upgradable products coming out. However, based upon personal usage, I'll continue to buy Apple because the products are of a very good quality (and I love the fact that when I'm surfing for nude pictures of all of your moms, I've never once gotten a noticeable virus).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)