iPhone (5 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
What's your point ? It isn't now and if I decide that I want to change my phone why should you or anyone else care? Do I steal money from anyone to do it ? NO I bust my ass and will spend my money when and how I see fit. I mean I could have bought a cheap 4 cylinder gas guzzler but I decided I wanted to enjoy my vehicle and buy a Mustang. I do not hurt anyone I pay my bills and help my community so what i do after busting my hump with my discretionary monies is no ones business. That's the problem with the world. Just like Europe envious of what America has so are others envious of others.
This is all fine and well for you to say, freedom this and that, yadi yadi, but if you think about the way that our ridiculously expanding population runs through electronic devices, any person who has done even cursory studies about the impact E-waste has on the environment understands that there are some very real issues that seem like they're going to get considerably worse before they get better.

This is a disturbing trend that many, many Americans and Canadians don't even consider. E-Waste is nasty shit, you gotta understand that. Technology needs to move away from disposable products, not towards them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The last few pages of this thread are people justifying what they paid money for. Like stupid xbox vs ps3 discussions etc. People always feel the need to boost up what they bought and talk shit about competing products.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
What's your point ? It isn't now and if I decide that I want to change my phone why should you or anyone else care? Do I steal money from anyone to do it ? NO I bust my ass and will spend my money when and how I see fit. I mean I could have bought a cheap 4 cylinder gas guzzler but I decided I wanted to enjoy my vehicle and buy a Mustang. I do not hurt anyone I pay my bills and help my community so what i do after busting my hump with my discretionary monies is no ones business. That's the problem with the world. Just like Europe envious of what America has so are others envious of others.

LOL, where the hell did this come from? Let me tell you, I don't think Europea has any reason to be envious of America, if anything it should be the other way around. The USA might think its all that, but the quality of life is higher in Western Europe than in the US.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Ever since my Nexus got stolen I've been rocking the 3310, If it doesn't break I'm never getting a new phone again. Reliable, sturdy and snake II is great entertainment whenever you have to kill 5 minutes (waiting for the bus etc)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
This is all fine and well for you to say, freedom this and that, yadi yadi, but if you think about the way that our ridiculously expanding population runs through electronic devices, any person who has done even cursory studies about the impact E-waste has on the environment understands that there are some very real issues that seem like they're going to get considerably worse before they get better.

This is a disturbing trend that many, many Americans and Canadians don't even consider. E-Waste is nasty $#@!, you gotta understand that. Technology needs to move away from disposable products, not towards them.
Unfortunately that's the price of progress. Ever since the industrial age waste has been a problem. It won't cease to be even if consumption is curbed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)