iPhone (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Juice defender, turns off mobile data when the screen is off. But like somebody said, just turn off the things you dont use, thats the only way, thats what all the apps do anyway. If you want more you would probably have to change rom or kernel.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Juice defender, turns off mobile data when the screen is off. But like somebody said, just turn off the things you dont use, thats the only way, thats what all the apps do anyway. If you want more you would probably have to change rom or kernel.
I don't think you can do any of that with and iOS device but correct me if I'm wrong

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Anybody that used both iOS and Android here? I see all this hype for the new iPhone 4gs but frankyl Samsung galays s ii has much better specs. Does the iOS experience really compensates for the higher price and somewhat worse specifications?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Anybody that used both iOS and Android here? I see all this hype for the new iPhone 4gs but frankyl Samsung galays s ii has much better specs. Does the iOS experience really compensates for the higher price and somewhat worse specifications?
I have used both and currently own a SGS 2. The iOS experience is more cohesive and smooth compared to most android scenarios although the SGS 2 is the best android I have ever owned. I was going to get the iphone 4S but the small screen really isn't for me

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I've switched between iOS and Android for years now and I will attest that iOS is a more stable and simple mobile OS to use. Android is more customizable (thus the open-source) but the pit falls that follow open source platforms are high as well.

Apple devices aren't high-priced solely because of iOS. The entire device is beautifully crafted with the finest quality in the hardware and build. Remember that every phone manufacturer is using the iPhone as a benchmark in terms of build and features. Android would not be where it is without iOS and the iPhone, but the front runner will always be the iPhone.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I've switched between iOS and Android for years now and I will attest that iOS is a more stable and simple mobile OS to use. Android is more customizable (thus the open-source) but the pit falls that follow open source platforms are high as well.

Apple devices aren't high-priced solely because of iOS. The entire device is beautifully crafted with the finest quality in the hardware and build. Remember that every phone manufacturer is using the iPhone as a benchmark in terms of build and features. Android would not be where it is without iOS and the iPhone, but the front runner will always be the iPhone.
That is definitely pretty accurate

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I also forgot to mention how Apple is solely responsible for resurrecting/saving the mobile device divisions of Samsung, Motorola, LG and any other phone manufacturer that puts out Android devices.

Sadly Nokia and RIM will die out due to their poor decision making in not adopting Android. My beloved Nokia especially for adopting the new Windows Mobile OS.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I also forgot to mention how Apple is solely responsible for resurrecting/saving the mobile device divisions of Samsung, Motorola, LG and any other phone manufacturer that puts out Android devices.

Sadly Nokia and RIM will die out due to their poor decision making in not adopting Android. My beloved Nokia especially for adopting the new Windows Mobile OS.
Pretty on here as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)