iPhone vs Android (3 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
its when Apple send round a salesman who wraps his fingers round your throat and cuts off the circulation to your brain until you are retarded enough to be dazzled by the shiny-shiny and are influenced by their adverts enough to run out and buy a Mac

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
its when Apple send round a salesman who wraps his fingers round your throat and cuts off the circulation to your brain until you are retarded enough to be dazzled by the shiny-shiny and are influenced by their adverts enough to run out and buy a Mac
you're a vital source of aphorisms :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
icεmαή;2632992 said:
Its the same SIM card, but smaller. So you just cut out the unwanted plastic around it.
The entire turbo sim and renegade sim concept is jsut absurd IMO

I've had my new Iphone 4 for less than a week right now and I'm loving it. I've never had a smart phone before though.
Remember that the phone is only as smart as it user :D

Apr 15, 2006
It does make sense to make the SIM smaller, as the space a SIM takes is quite a bit. But I hate it how they were the first ones to jump to it, almost like expecting everyone else to suddenly have smaller SIM's to accomodate the iPhone 4!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It does make sense to make the SIM smaller, as the space a SIM takes is quite a bit. But I hate it how they were the first ones to jump to it, almost like expecting everyone else to suddenly have smaller SIM's to accomodate the iPhone 4!
Word, tell me about

It may be dated where you live, but here, it's the best I can get. I would've taken your N1, but you didn't! :sad:
Trust me when I say that the N1 was too pretty to fuck around with. It may have been outdated by the HTC Incredible and Liquid but still it was a beauty.

The only other phone I can compare the N1 to in terms of looks and design was the Nokia 8800 when it was 1st released in the summer of 2005.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Sorry G, I'm not really in the mood. People who think that software sold for money "must inherently have something going for it" that free software doesn't are barking up the wrong tree and it's a waste of time arguing with people who aren't willing to question that assumption.

They're also by and far
1) people who've never written any software and don't know anything about the process (90%), or
2) people who live in a Microsoft (or why not Apple) bubble and their idea of computing is whatever that company sells, nothing else matters. (10%)

People in the software business know that the best code gets written either a) regardless of money or b) in spite of money. Because the best stuff is rarely paying-the-bills code that has an immediate and obvious monetary value.

Some people just get it, like Rob. They're much more fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)