iPhone vs Android (2 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
I got so hooked on Android, I want one so bad but I can't afford it. The only one that's affordable on a 2 year contract is Tatoo and Samsung Galaxy i7500. I like the latter but it doesn't have Android 2.x. :frown:
I have the latter, and it'll probably never get 2.1 or 2.2. So don't bother getting that.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I bought my Magic in June 2009 with a 2 year contract. I can't wait until it's over to upgrade.
Can't you upgrade sooner? Something like 6 months before the contract runs out?

Out of curiosity, how much will the Desire cost you on a two year contract? Here it costs 280€ on a new 2 year contract, which is 25€ per month. So that's like 880€ in total. On that's on Tele2, the cheapest network here. :pumpkin:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Can't you upgrade sooner? Something like 6 months before the contract runs out?

Out of curiosity, how much will the Desire cost you on a two year contract? Here it costs 280€ on a new 2 year contract, which is 25€ per month. So that's like 880€ in total. On that's on Tele2, the cheapest network here. :pumpkin:
icεmαή;2629862 said:
You talked to the mobile operator JCK?
I can't upgrade my contract until it is out.

The Desire I can get for 50€ per month for 24 months without paying anything at start and the 50€ I can use to talk, SMS and 3G traffic.

There are other options to minimize the month fee but then I'd have to pay a sum at first.

For example, for 40€ per month I have to 120€ at first.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I can't upgrade my contract until it is out.

The Desire I can get for 50€ per month for 24 months without paying anything at start and the 50€ I can use to talk, SMS and 3G traffic.

There are other options to minimize the month fee but then I'd have to pay a sum at first.

For example, for 40€ per month I have to 120€ at first.
That sucks.

Wow, that ain't cheap either. But at least you don't have to pay half the phone's price in advance.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'm seriously considering the Milestone. HTC doesn't have a good range of Android products here, and I probably won't get another HTC Android phone anytime soon.
Fuck the Milestone, its a bulky phone with dated features

plus, its bigger than your face!

HTC doesn't have 3G?!
HTC has alot of 3G enabled phones dating back to the mogul, tilt, excalibur, etc...

I bought my Magic in June 2009 with a 2 year contract. I can't wait until it's over to upgrade.
I love upgrade time

Apr 15, 2006
So last Saturday, I was with a friend who just unlocked his iPhone 4 and wanted to get a local SIM card in, so he was cutting it. I told his girlfriend who likes Android, "see Molly, you don't need to cut your SIM to use an iPhone 4!" :seven:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
So last Saturday, I was with a friend who just unlocked his iPhone 4 and wanted to get a local SIM card in, so he was cutting it. I told his girlfriend who likes Android, "see Molly, you don't need to cut your SIM to use an iPhone 4!" :seven:
How did he cut it? you mean he kept the chip?
Aren't there special SIM cards for iPhone? :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I've had my new Iphone 4 for less than a week right now and I'm loving it. I've never had a smart phone before though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)