'Intro' to sports betting (3 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Already found the best BTS game I've seen in a while.

Weekend game, Sociedad - Sevilla

2-1, 2-2, 2-3, everything is possible

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't care enough about Juve to be scared to bet on them. I am pretty reluctant to bet on Aberdeen, though.

Take the post if you enjoy giving betting advice and you have the time to do it, don't do it otherwise.

And your English is fine. You only need to compare your writing on here to that of some English people to see that you wouldn't look out of place writing in the English section of a website.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
My job will be to re-open Forum which had around 15k people on it few years ago and assign couple of local tipsters, but I want to expend that and open the English section. I enjoy giving advices, I was doing that for many years on another betting site. And if, big If, all goes well, I should get some % from banners, etc in future.

And thanks. :heart:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have Catania @ 5,7 where I bet. I can't believe how cheap they are, I am sure you guys can bet on Catania @7.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I'll skip that, I just can't trust Juve without confidence and determination to set some things straight.

Already took double Japan @1.425 and Real @1.275 last night.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Crawley - Kettering, Crawley HT/FT or AH -1.5, both around @1.90

Falkirk - QOS, Falkirk AH -1 or straight home win

Rangers to trash Hamilton (without several players, mostly defenders)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I don't like Hercules today, they scored only 3 goals away from home.

Gijon is a poor team, obviously, but the only thing they can keep them at Primera is their home record.

Skipping..

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
All the circumstances are in place for a cup shock in Ayr-Hibs tonight.

0-0 in the first game in Edinburgh, with Ayr unlucky not to win. Hibs are shit, demoralised and a team that is light-weight and likely to get intimidated by a physical lower-league side that pressures them.

Might be worth a go @ 5.00

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
So true. :D

And that's the second time in a row. I'm starting to hate Pressley.

The worst thing is, I wanted to take Gratkorn instead of Magna, but I had some doubts over that, you know, Magna is 1st league team after all... But I did place a bet on over 1.5 1st half on Gratkorn @2.00, it's 3-1 now, it'll end up something like 5-2 or so. Haven't lost any money, but I'm bit pissed off because the odds were even better on o5.5 there...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)