'Intro' to sports betting (4 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Aye, had a Kilmarnock, Crystal Palace, Real Madrid, Villarreal coupon come off.

Another one just failed because QPR conceded a last minute goal.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Red, where are ya? Let's make some double or treble for tomorrow.

My pick of the day comes from Spanish Cup, Malaga - Sevilla (3-5)

Goal bonanza is on the cards here, over is very takeable, but BTS if of course much safer option.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Everton - Tottenham BTS looks good, even without Cahill and Defoe.

I trust Bolton, they should win. They'll miss that Korean dude and N'Zogbia is suspended for Wigan. Also, Pollitt will start.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Red, where are ya? Let's make some double or treble for tomorrow.

My pick of the day comes from Spanish Cup, Malaga - Sevilla (3-5)

Goal bonanza is on the cards here, over is very takeable, but BTS if of course much safer option.
Quite fancy some draws in the EPL games tomorrow.

Wolves-Chelsea, Arsenal-City, Villa-Sunderland, Blackburn-Liverpool and Everton-Spurs all look drawable.

Just have to pick a couple.

Or put them all on as draws at 544/1. :D

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Agree on that, but everytime I put some money on draw it ends 3-0 or something like that. Therefore, I won't jinx you.

Took double Sevilla BTS and Bolton so far.

Before that I place some money on Wellington - Melbourne over 1 1st half @1.95

Need another double/treble. One game will surely be there - Sevilla over 2.5.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Ah, you probably won't like or take it this, but I have to...

Stoudemire over 26.5 tonite vs Spurs

Amar'e is their target man, key player, and today Knicks will miss Galinari, one of the best players. I don't think that will change their run and gun mentality, but I'm sure they'll use Amar'e more than ever and he likes to play vs Duncan and Blair. Last year he averaged 30+ against them and now he's on fire, in december he averaged 29.8 points (played almost 40' per game!). He's taking many shots, many free throws and the only way they could stop this dude is to get him into foul troubles, which doesn't seem likely as Spurs don't use Duncan like in good ol' times. In my opionion, Stoudemire will score around 30 or so, but I still think Spurs will win the game. Let's say 105-101.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Right, I've gone for a double with over 2.5 goals in both Malaga-Sevilla and Bilbao-Barca.

And a stupid treble for draws in Arsenal-City, Villa-Sunderland and Blackburn-Liverpool. :cool:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
The things which really pissed me off was Red Star - Nymbruk, basketball game.

I got an information from my friend that Nymbruk doesn't even care about the Adriatic league, which is true, and that Red Star will play in front of 6000 fans, 4 wins in a row at home and few other reasons which I really didn't know. And I took them. They were 18 pts down after half time. Oh yeah, I'm an idiot.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
One can only play the percentages and know that you took a decent bet.

I've never been into beating myself up over sensible bets that I have lost.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Btw, I got an offer to re-organize the leading betting site here. I'll accept it and run the search for some tipsters. Hopefully there'll be English section as well, so I can post analysis here. Of course, some other dudes will cover that, my english aint that good.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Any assistance in my futile pursuit will be appreciated. :D

I've put on a couple of things for Serie A tomorrow: Milan, Juve Palermo to win and a few teams to not lose.

And a few goals in Villareal-Valencia and Espanyol-Atletico

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)