'Intro' to sports betting (6 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Boro is the most intersting for the bettors tomorrow, along with W.B.A vs Wigan.

Scunt without O'Connor (23 games), Canavan (8), Thompson (12), Byrne (21), Jones (14) and 1st choice GK, Murphy (22)

Hm, double with United. I like it.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Not a bad day overall, won some additional combos but lost few as well.

For example, I had WBA both teams to score and Posh over 2.5, easy win, but took WBA win with Chelsea over 3 - damn.

Serie A today plus few more games. Anyone interested?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Double: both to score in Blackpool-Wham and less than 1.5 goals in Motherwell-Kilmarnock.

Odds on Napoli to win seem pretty long, so I took them as well.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Partizan - Toronto to start in few minutes, just got odds at Bet365

Partizan will start with best possible team and very offensive formation. Other players will get their chance in 2nd half.

Two new signings in attack, Tagoe (Hoff) and Adiyah (Milan) will start the game.

Both teams are in Turkey for only 4,5 days, but it's surely harder for Toronto to adapt.

Toronto will field 3 teams (3x 30')

Over 1 1st half @1.97 looks fantastic in my opinion or Partizan to win 1st half

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I like BTS on Blackpool game as well. Maybe in double with Real?

I can't see Real failing again. Nevermind the 1st leg, Mou will play field the strongest team.

Sevilla will attack, but that should be a suicide mission imo.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I thought about the Real game, but decided against it.

In the Motherwell-Kilmarnock game, both teams have lost their top scorer (we took Motherwell's :D), Motherwell have been in shit form since they lost their manager (to us :D) and the pitch looks like it has been ploughed and will be impossible to play decent football on.

Possible there will be big defensive errors, but I can't see many goals in it.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I don't know Red, I never bet on unders, tried couple of times and it ended horrible

It's much better feeling to cheer for goals :D

I'll check odds dropping, maybe there's something good there

Besiktas should win Cup game today, even though they'll play without few 1st team players

They failed in Championship, this is their chance to save the season. Opponent is 2nd league team

Simao, Hugo Almeida, Quaresma should play

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
BJK delivering, 2-0 HT, had many chances.

Barca without Messi, Villa, Iniesta, Xavi and many others. Pep, however, wants another big win. Almeria resting some players too.

Relaxed game should bring some goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)