'Intro' to sports betting (6 Viewers)

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Partizan - Toronto to start in few minutes, just got odds at Bet365

Partizan will start with best possible team and very offensive formation. Other players will get their chance in 2nd half.

Two new signings in attack, Tagoe (Hoff) and Adiyah (Milan) will start the game.

Both teams are in Turkey for only 4,5 days, but it's surely harder for Toronto to adapt.

Toronto will field 3 teams (3x 30')

Over 1 1st half @1.97 looks fantastic in my opinion or Partizan to win 1st half
What the hell did Partizan do to get those two??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Don't be, we lost Cleo and Moreira, our best players.

I'm not that sad, because it was expected, Cleo deserved transfer (massive salary rise, from 200-300k to 1.5m per year) and Mo's salary was just too much for us (around 400k)

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Don't be, we lost Cleo and Moreira, our best players.

I'm not that sad, because it was expected, Cleo deserved transfer (massive salary rise, from 200-300k to 1.5m per year) and Mo's salary was just too much for us (around 400k)
Where did Cleo go and for what money?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Reading - QPR

Reading is hot at the moment, 4-2-0 in last 6 games and without defeat at home in 9 games. QPR is playing hot & cold, but their attacking potential is far better now with Routledge and Miller on board.

I wanted to take both teams to score @1.72, but I'm bit afraid because of QPR's away record - no over 2.5 in last 10 games and, in that process, they scored only 3 goals.

Reading's top scorer Shane Longs is a doubt.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Luton - Gloucester City

1/8 of FA Trophy

Luton is just couple of games away from Wembley. Today they'll host Northern Conference side, Gloucester City.

Luton is doing great, 2nd in Conference with an amazing home record, 11-3-1 (41:10) and they scored 16 goals in last 5 games.

They'll rest some players, that's for sure, but I can't see anything than a home win here, probably with handicap.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Melbourne Heart - Central Coast Mariners

CSM want to remain 2nd and Adelaide is only 3 pts away.

Next game is even harder than this one, at Gold Coast. Hence, they'll give everything they got to win this one. CSM without important missings.

Heart's need points badly. Therefore, they'll attack from the start. CSM scored at least one goal in last 8 games.

Both teams to score @1.80 is my choice.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Whoa, Bet365 offering Belgian 2nd division game RBD Borinage - Turhount via livebetting. Slightly odds dropping on under, but I'll go for over 1 1st half @1.80 (0 goals - lose, 1 goal - void, 2+ goals - win)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Me likes Gladbach - Stuttgart both teams to score @1.50 a lot, maybe the same bet in Newcastle - Arsenal game, Udinese should win against Samp, I see some goals on Genk -Brugge tomorrow and clear home wins for Anderlecht and Villarreal. I'm still undecided on Bilbao. I'll probably take the home win there.

If you're chasing bigger odds, try Vitesse or/and Osasuna.

People placing loads of money on Zurich against Luzern, it seems.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Five matches including friendlies? :D

Maybe bookies just trying to settle the odds after the winter break. Anyhow, I won't touch that.

One of the best popular bets today is Leicester against Barnsley. Might go for home win there.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
so i went for:
-anderlecht - st. truiden (away won't score) @1.8
- victory for mainz (i won't lose my ticket at a draw) @1.7
-udinese @1.65
- victory for espanyol (the same as mainz) @1.85
- bayern to win at 2 goals difference @2.10

and another ticket:
- barca to win at 3 goals diff @ 2.20
- bilbao @!1.65
- manure to win at 2 goals diff @2.00
- arsenal @1.65
-victory for luzern @ 2.7
- man city @1.4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)