Intl Friendly - Italy vs. Tunisia (May 30th) (1 Viewer)

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Seems so, but I'm not worried about missed chances at this stage. It's only important that DP gets match fit, and he started the match well. I heard that he was working very hard.
glad to hear that ,
btw, thnx for the commentary Stuart :D

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Yeah as long as hes working hard and fighting out on the pitch. The goals will come, maybe hes trying too hard. FORZA ALEX. Corradi play with DP this is rare:cool:

Oct 1, 2002
yeah, but for a forward/striker, it's useless no matter how hard you work. The most important things is you must be able to bag goals or create superb assists.
It's very important for Ale if he wants a first team spot in NT.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Yeah as long as hes working hard and fighting out on the pitch. The goals will come, maybe hes trying too hard. FORZA ALEX. Corradi play with DP this is rare:cool:
Well, in the first half the commentator said that DP was motivated, and that can only be a good thing. When I asked the friend that is watching the game how DP is doing in the 2nd half he said "not amazing" but that doesn't mean he has been bad.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
yeah, but for a forward/striker, it's useless no matter how hard you work. The most important things is you must be able to bag goals or create superb assists.
It's very important for Ale if he wants a first team spot in NT.
Well he was playing on the left flank in the first period and according to my source he was doing well and linking up with Totti, Vieri and Zambrotta..

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i think everyone in the team knows that this is truly be the last audition match.... and looks like people who is confirmed first team were subbed during half time..... Trap is giving a special longer tryout for Del Piero... hope Trap goes for sentimental and take hardwork into consideration.... but i guess only Alex truly sucked would only he lost the place to Cassano.. looks like thats not the case in this match....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Favalli in for Zambrotta

The commentator is saying that the players on the bench are encouraging DP.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
at least the last experiment game.... the next game if there will be one should be used to really test the already decided first team players on a 90 minutes matches.. and to practice their combination....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)