Internationals LIVE (20 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Looked at the Uruguay line up from last night, worst I remember for some time.
I don't think it's a matter of a bad line up. Argentina, individually and on paper, is a great squad but really play like shit together. Chile isn't the same Chile that won the part couple of titles, I'm gonna go ahead and say they lost their mojo, and I tend to believe the titles came because both Brazil and Argentina were not up to their standards.

Right now Brazil is the only South American side with a tactical plan that works and individuals that gel and connect quite well both in defense and attack. They have a great goalkeeper, they defend well, they pass well, they create and they score a lot of goals. I'd say they're the only SA side with a shot at the next World Cup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't think it's a matter of a bad line up. Argentina, individually and on paper, is a great squad but really play like shit together. Chile isn't the same Chile that won the part couple of titles, I'm gonna go ahead and say they lost their mojo, and I tend to believe the titles came because both Brazil and Argentina were not up to their standards.

Right now Brazil is the only South American side with a tactical plan that works and individuals that gel and connect quite well both in defense and attack. They have a great goalkeeper, they defend well, they pass well, they create and they score a lot of goals. I'd say they're the only SA side with a shot at the next World Cup.
Unless they encounter Hans and ze flammenwerfer again

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Unless they encounter Hans and ze flammenwerfer again
:lol:

Tbh I think Brazil is more likely to lose to France than to Germany at this point. 7-1 happened for many reasons (bad coach, having a crybaby pussy for a captain, no game plan, no midfield, etc...) but mostly bad time and place.

I'd be more worried facing France at a quarter finals or smtg than Germany.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I don't know what your other points have to do with the Uruguay line up :D I'm not suggesting Brazil won heavily because of that, just making an observation that their line up looked pretty mediocre to me. I suppose if you take Suarez out of there they lose a lot of star quality.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I don't know what your other points have to do with the Uruguay line up :D I'm not suggesting Brazil won heavily because of that, just making an observation that their line up looked pretty mediocre to me. I suppose if you take Suarez out of there they lose a lot of star quality.
How different is this line up from last year though? :D

You take out Suarez and Cavani and they're left with a good defender, a couple of competent players and nothing else. So I'm actually surprised you think it's a poor line up when it was never really that great to begin with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)