Internationals LIVE (19 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So messi gets 4 game suspension for insulting the Brazilian linesman, besides the outrageous severity of the punishment, why was it handled by fifa and not conmebol? @CrimsonianKing
No idea.

Btw, do you guys think Conmebol teams have an advantage over Euro teams, because they are forced to play big games during qualifiers? Belgium have no real opponents for example (just Greece's weird anti football) and can suddenly be confronted with a Chile or a Germany during the WC. South American teams on the other hand must have a pretty good idea of where they stand as Argentina for example would have to play Chile, Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia. Those are all great teams.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
No idea.

Btw, do you guys think Conmebol teams have an advantage over Euro teams, because they are forced to play big games during qualifiers? Belgium have no real opponents for example (just Greece's weird anti football) and can suddenly be confronted with a Chile or a Germany during the WC. South American teams on the other hand must have a pretty good idea of where they stand as Argentina for example would have to play Chile, Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia. Those are all great teams.
On paper but they haven't been playing the part. Except Brazil. So actually I think it's the opposite when they're nothing but works in progress. You want to play average to below average teams to ease your work into building something functional.

So Imo it's the other way around, SA teams got it harder.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
No idea.

How about you figure out how to beat Greece first before asking for bigger fish?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well I'm not the one complaining about playing against too shitty competition

Also, come back to me when Belgium manages to get to third place at a WC you pleb
We got fourth once. And none of that matters. Only winning it matters.

Also, I know you're joking, but I was not complaining. I was asking.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
We got fourth once. And none of that matters. Only winning it matters.

Also, I know you're joking, but I was not complaining. I was asking.
Can't hear you over the sweet sound of those bronze medals

Gonna give you a litte hint: Both Marc's & Erdogan's idol are from here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)