Internationals LIVE (9 Viewers)

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
@Yasor, do you know about the Moroccan player that plays for Caen. Youssef El-Araby? I've been extremely impressed by him this season, i didn't know him before, but seeing his opening two games against Marseille and Lyon i was very impressed by his talent and confidence. The first game against Marseille, he absolutely destroyed them in the Velodrome, great overall performance, capped by some showboating here and there, he made a mockery out of them in front of their own fans.

You guys produce a lot of talent, too bad he you under achieve most of the time.
Yeah I've seen him :D Very impressed too. He is called up for tomorrows game against Central Africa. Let's hope we'll get to see a glimpse of him. :)

Indeed, sadly so much talent has been thrown away because of some stupid people..

Buy on AliExpress.com

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
I'll try to get a stream for the game, interested in seeing how Morocco fares, though Gerets hasn't joined yet, has he?
No not yet. Still got the french assistant doing his job. Will be back after the Asian CL, which could be October/November. I just hope we manage to show some good football for once. And of course get the important first win :)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Yes, I fear that Pape is not up to this job. Ciro is an old wolf and he got more than 100% from the players. Susic is far from that level.

If he was only as good in coaching as he was in playing. You'd have won the euros :D
:agree:

Media is already putting pressure on him. Everyone used to Ciro and his antics, now Pape don't talk with the media nor players like Ciro did. Thing is that Ciro didn't have any mastermind tactics, but he knew how to boost morale and get 110% out of players. Knowing our mentality after first draw media will ask for Pape's head.

We lack quality at some crucial positions as fullbacks and winger (we don't have any :)), and all our players are too attacking minded, but we covering those flaws with individual brilliance of our players, and also our players are united like never before.

I wish France is at their best instead of this France, we always play best against great teams, but this time we may underestimate France knowing our mentality and lose points (Alen you know what I'm talking about)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
With that goal Villa [44 goals/66 games] equaled Raul's [44/102] goal tally for Spain.

Congrats Villa.
Despite Villa being, imo, the better finisher and player compared to Raul, I think that the difference in the goal/match ratio has a lot to do with the Spanish NT Raul played for and the one Villa played for.
Raul played for a NT that never succeeded in making the best 4 and sometimes they weren't even in top 10. From September 2006 till today, when Villa played most of his 66 matches and scored most of his 44 goals, Spain was the best team in the world, with players like Iniesta and Xavi creating chances.

I don't see this Spanish NT becoming any weaker in the next 2 years, so I expect Villa to beat Raul's record by at least 15 goals.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
0:3 away to the stronger Baltic team :alen:

Anyone from the Latvians and the Croats watched the match? I missed it.

P.S: Just saw Cassano's back heel assist. :tup:
I had tickets for the game, but I've been ill for few days, gotta go to Switzerland in 5 days and the weather out there was terrible, cold and rainy, so I skipped it and watched it at home. We played a CB at LB, because our only decent LB tried to earn money through fixing matches in early spring and hasn't played any football since then. :p That out of position guy did terrible. We were horrible in attack and possession, but you didn't have any chances till late in first half when our LB made a bad mistake, 1:0. After that you didn't have any problems unlocking our defense and we hardly threatened you. I'd say Croatia will top our group, but Latvia will finish at least third if we sort out our best attacking pair and fix the LB problem. Oh, and Olič run his socks off, our big CB's had problems.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I had tickets for the game, but I've been ill for few days, gotta go to Switzerland in 5 days and the weather out there was terrible, cold and rainy, so I skipped it and watched it at home. We played a CB at LB, because our only decent LB tried to earn money through fixing matches in early spring and hasn't played any football since then. :p That out of position guy did terrible. We were horrible in attack and possession, but you didn't have any chances till late in first half when our LB made a bad mistake, 1:0. After that you didn't have any problems unlocking our defense and we hardly threatened you. I'd say Croatia will top our group, but Latvia will finish at least third if we sort out our best attacking pair and fix the LB problem. Oh, and Olič run his socks off, our big CB's had problems.
Thanks.

Good for Croatia and also for Latvia that Greece failed to win at home yesterday. It multiplies our chances to top the group and your chances to be second.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Damn Belgium was close to upset the Germans but yeah, when you've got Van Buyten in defense, you're bound to concede a silly goal...

Moussa Dembele :tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Spahic is offended by the extra security measures taken by the French NT for their game against Bosnia. Sorry Emir, but i don't blame them :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)