Internationals LIVE (36 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Bianconero_Aus you damn well know that it was in retaliation. When Englang sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing puke. They're bringing pee. They're EPL fans.

I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. The press has treated them absolutely unfairly. You also had some very fine people on both sides there in Sofia.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I'm sorry what? when have I defended behavior like this? these acts are luckily confined to subhuman ultras, criminals who excuse themselves behind football to continue their mafia bubble.

Like the moment the Inter ultras posted hat absurd letter excusing their racism to Lukaku, every other fan condemned them and a fan statement against it was released disowning the ultras from inter.

It's 2019 and people make monkey chants, abuse others, and make Nazi salutes in stadiums. Subhumans, there is no excuse and no defense.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
English fans are notorious, they do make a lot of trouble everywhere they go. That said, what happened in the stadium was awful and it was very evident from a lot of people. Truth is that ultras are extremely racist and stupid, Sterling with a good performance is Messi level but one bad game and he's a n***** - that from the England fans let alone anyone else.
Last line is rubbish. He was crap for years in an England shirt and a bit of a scapegoat, however.

Apr 29, 2006
I haven't watched the game, just read some media reports regarding racism. It's a tough fight, but we are on the right path.:lol3: Thank God Bernardo Silva isn't Bulgarian.

Mind you - the prime minister asked for the resignation of Bulgarian Football Federation's president. Usually this will lead to an exclusion of a country from international competitions, but this is 'new' UEFA/FIFA we are talking about. I don't know how many of you know this, but the SON of the chief of our federation is the NT keeper. That helps him greatly in actually finding a club when there are no international duties... Recently our federation passed a new law to ensure the future of this golden boy.

Last year there was a kids tournament I went to see/Under 13s/. The tournament was won by a goal from a penalty scored by our mayor's son. It was a 'family' reunion ceremony...If a Bulgarian became the president of China, USA or Russia we could finally have a new Ballon D'ór winner.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
britbongs being racist themselves while popping the victim card lmao, why are bulgarian players animals

Also making monkey noises is just funny banter, I remember when they made monkey noises at Olli Kahn and threw bananas at him and nobody complained
because khan was fucking white, you dumbass. He just actually looked like a monkey.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
you are being racist by implying blacks resemble monkeys enough to have the right to be offended by this
no, im not. I’m recognizing blacks have a history of being treated as less than human and on a level with animals because of the color of their skin.

you’re being dense by intentionally ignoring that and comparing monkey noises aimed at khan as being the same as monkey noises aimed at black people

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
no, im not. I’m recognizing blacks have a history of being treated as less than human and on a level with animals because of the color of their skin.

you’re being dense by intentionally ignoring that and comparing monkey noises aimed at khan as being the same as monkey noises aimed at black people
now that's just moving goal posts

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
britbongs being racist themselves while popping the victim card lmao, why are bulgarian players animals

Also making monkey noises is just funny banter, I remember when they made monkey noises at Olli Kahn and threw bananas at him and nobody complained
I dont really mind calling the players names, animals, chickens, pathetic excuse of athletes, terrible, whatever, I dont even know their names and how they look like. Its not their fault that they suck ass and are complete shit. However, with that shirt they represent the nation, and I do mind when a foreign media calls the entire nation "animals".

That alone is far, far worse offence than what happened yesterday, still noone would give a fuck about that, everyone would take the side of the "victims" since its the popular and bigger side. Some idiots might say that it is actually a well deserved response and a class act. Those idiots are no different than those 20 morons from last night.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm sitting in the stadium for Sweden - Spain match that's an hour from starting. This Spain lineup They are like Valencia level most of them. They experimenting big time with this new rejuvenation process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)