Internationals LIVE (39 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Media propaganda lol. Bunch of black shirts turning up specifically to racially abuse players. Looks like a group of young people with nothing else to identify with, typical ultra losers. Let me guess, they got marginalised and it hurt their fragile egos?

Obviously doesn't represent the majority of Bulgarian people, but that's how you are going to be remembered when it comes to playing in Bulgaria.

Side note - wtf happened to Bulgarian football? When I was growing up Bulgaria were a strong team even without Stoichkov, now they look absolutely garbage.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
With pleasure. Like almost every scandal there is, England should take serious blame here. I have never seen such a ridiculous propaganda and disrespect like the one from the English players and media this whole week. They created a giant amount of tension and unnecessary pressure on a very sensitive topic where there wasnt even a glimpse of danger prior to their comments and promises to boycott and walk off the pitch. They publicly labelled my country as racist while there are like a thousand times more racist incidents in England than Bulgaria. They continue to refer to us as "gypsies", something that can be heard during the first game at Wembley, but noone gave a fuck since its not a big deal when its against a small irrelevant country like mine. Now before you jump at the bandwagon and condemn the home fans, lets talk about the away fans for a minute.

English fans away is the epitome of an awful human being, they are by far the worst of the worst. They cause trouble everywhere they go. One fan died yesterday in Sofia btw, dont know if its reported on global media, a 32 y old, who got drunk with alcohol that is way too strong for a delicate British organism and doped with drugs that are way out of his league. There are different reports stating that around 500 away fans peed and puked all over our downtown during the whole day, I have seen with my eyes extremely drunk fatsos taking their pants off and peeing on buildings, cars and even in the middle of the street. Mothers with kids walk by and see grown ass men peeing and puking on public places. Disgusting.

There was a fight yesterday, that police intercepted quickly. Apparently Crystal palace and a team called Brighton are like arch enemies and their "ultras" arranged a mass fight on our main Street, throwing tables and chairs at each other. One of them got taken to a hospital because he fell several times on his face on a broken glass. I repeat, not once, SEVERAL times!

You would probably say, ok, who cares about that, a single, isolated incidents. Guess again, this happens every single summer when British tourists storm our seaside. They thrash everything, they pee and puke everywhere, their only goal is to come here for the cheap alcohol that they cant handle and act like pigs. Terrible, terrible bunch of people.

So, back to the so-called racism incident. By creating a tension out of nowhere, they gave the idea in the heads of a group of idiots that this can be a chance to protest against the football union and bring them severe fines, punishments and bans in order to get those who rule with unseen incompetence to resign, those last few years are the absolute low in the history of our football, we slowly walked all the way from 4th in the world to a dwarf and midget team who will find it hard to better teams like Gibraltar and San Marino, with all due respect to those teams. The ones responsible for that should face the consequences of their corrupt deeds and incompetence and be punished for their crimes.

If you are still reading let me note and underline that I, in no way am defending a group of morons, I cannot since Sofia is an international city with many cultures and ethnic population. I don't consider myself a racist, cant be since I have black friends, I have indian friends, like most of the younger generation here. What happened is a shame, it happens everywhere, and it's a shame everywhere.

Imperative to note is that something like that would have never happened if the English hadnt acted in that unprofessional and disrespectful manner, they created a problem where there wasnt one. England is not the first team with black players to come here, if we were racist it would have happened every game or at least once before last night. Again, shame that it happened, but all these cryings and name calling from the English and now the world while playing the role of the victim is waay too much for me. Cheers.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Side note - wtf happened to Bulgarian football? When I was growing up Bulgaria were a strong team even without Stoichkov, now they look absolutely garbage.
In their entire history they had 2 good generations, based around two great players. Before and after those two players, they sucked most of the time. After Stoichkov they made it to 1 big tournament out of the possible 10 (euro 2004) and even there they lost all 3 matches .
It's just that Stoichkov's generation had other excellent players and you were growing up watching the best of Bulgaria.
They were never this bad, though, at least not in my lifetime. Just look at their squad. It's like they stopped producing any talent at all. It's not a squad of one or two quality players and a bunch of mediocrity. It's a squad of unknown players who can't even make it out of the Bulgarian league.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Media propaganda lol. Bunch of black shirts turning up specifically to racially abuse players. Looks like a group of young people with nothing else to identify with, typical ultra losers. Let me guess, they got marginalised and it hurt their fragile egos?

Obviously doesn't represent the majority of Bulgarian people, but that's how you are going to be remembered when it comes to playing in Bulgaria.

“Media propaganda”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
@Bianconero_Aus you damn well know that it was in retaliation. When Englang sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing puke. They're bringing pee. They're EPL fans.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
@Bianconero_Aus you damn well know that it was in retaliation. When Englang sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing puke. They're bringing pee. They're EPL fans.
:agree: That's the story how New South Wales and Sydney was founded.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, that's not true. There is obviously going to be a large proportion of working class people who want a drink and a sing song, and eventually that will lead to some idiots getting into fights (the same as any Friday or Saturday night here), but the worst fans can't even travel, their passports are rejected as soon as they try to leave, they can't get England memberships to get tickets, there are procedures in place to cut down on it. Also you won't see a lot of racism coming from the stands because racists are often cowards and they know someone will give them a kicking, so they go home and hide behind the anonymity of Twitter before abusing random player.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
English fans are notorious, they do make a lot of trouble everywhere they go. That said, what happened in the stadium was awful and it was very evident from a lot of people. Truth is that ultras are extremely racist and stupid, Sterling with a good performance is Messi level but one bad game and he's a n***** - that from the England fans let alone anyone else.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Yeah, that's not true. There is obviously going to be a large proportion of working class people who want a drink and a sing song, and eventually that will lead to some idiots getting into fights (the same as any Friday or Saturday night here), but the worst fans can't even travel, their passports are rejected as soon as they try to leave, they can't get England memberships to get tickets, there are procedures in place to cut down on it. Also you won't see a lot of racism coming from the stands because racists are often cowards and they know someone will give them a kicking, so they go home and hide behind the anonymity of Twitter before abusing random player.
:dai:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Truth is that ultras are extremely racist and stupid.
If there were severe punishments and life bans agains football hooligans maybe after eliminating the complete morons from stadiums things can slowly change and some semi-morons would think twice before doing something stupid. However, severe punishment and life bans should apply not only to people in stadiums during the game but also before and after the game in the area outside the stadium. Common and equal rules and punishment for everyone everywhere in Europe that is under UEFA, home fans, away fans, this city, that town - you break a rule, you get punished/fined/banned, period.

Having no clear legislation on sport/football hooligans here is something that`s been talked for years, yet like pretty much everything else in the country there`s little to none that has actually been done about it. Idiots like those from last night wont dare to make something like that abroad, let alone in a country where there is strict laws agains such behaviour. Having said that, foreign idiots and hooligans know that they can pretty much do anything they want when they come here - peeing, puking, fighting, thrashing, etc, because there wont be any serious consequences for them. Police stays and observes, doesnt intervene, noone cares what they do as long as they come and spend their money here, and by knowing that they bring out the worst in them.

I cant imagine going abroad, getting drunk in the middle of London for example and go pee and puke on the streets in broad daylight, I would definitely get arrested and face charges and fines. There are idiots and imbeciles all over the world, last night it was here, tomorrow will be somewhere else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)