Internationals LIVE (45 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They won 1997
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Tournoi_de_France

And they qualify for this Nation League while teams like France, Germany, Spain, Italy didnt.
Le Tournoi lol.

England's best chance was 2002 and last year. Last year because the standard of international football is now pretty shit.

England actually did really well recently until this game. So yeah, context, but also a reality check. With the English media you often feel like they are blowing smoke up your ass when it comes to the NT. I do know things are looking up and there are a lot of good young players coming through. It might even be enough to disappoint a lot of forum members one day.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Liverpool captain is english
Henderson, Milner, Alexander-Arnold, Kane, Deli, Winks, Rose, Trippier, Dier, Gomez all played a part in the CL final. Maitland-Niles, Willock and Barkley in the EL final. But also only Kane started last night and Dele/Henderson came on. The Dutch started van Dijk and Wijnaldum who both played. Not a huge issue.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
England's football level of delusionism is comparable to the Lolzilians, with the difference that these have been 5 times World Champion :lol2: You look at the league and you don't see any English coach that has been Champion it in the past years... they are all foreign... same goes with the players. They are like a royal family in a republican country, that still think it's Elite but the title is already worth nothing.
The comparison makes no sense. Brazil is one of the most, if not the most victorious and iconic team in international football, produced dozens, if not more of some of the best players of all time, and revolutionized football a few times. If anything “lolzillians” have plenty of reasons to be delusional about their team because of its history.

The English don’t, they just are.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
The comparison makes no sense. Brazil is one of the most, if not the most victorious and iconic team in international football, produced dozens, if not more of some of the best players of all time, and revolutionized football a few times. If anything “lolzillians” have plenty of reasons to be delusional about their team because of its history.

The English don’t, they just are.

I am talking about the Brazilian League, they think their league is top 5 in the world or close.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I am talking about the Brazilian League, they think their league is top 5 in the world or close.
Not in 2019, even the dumbest Brazilian today knows the league has turned to shit for at least a decade and a half. And the younger generation is all about Europe football so I don’t know where you’re getting this from.

Apr 17, 2013
When we had the experience of Figo and the "golden generation", and the skills of Ronaldo... but still couldn't beat France :lol2:
I always remember in 2006 I was on vacation in Portugal (Leiria) to see the half with friends, only Frenchs in the middle of Portugueses, it was hot atmosphere. I've never learned so many insult in portuguese that day: caralho, vai te foder, paneleiro...:lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
When we had the experience of Figo and the "golden generation", and the skills of Ronaldo... but still couldn't beat France :lol2:
Still remember most players from that team. Ricardo, Meira, Carvalho, Miguel, Nuno Valente, Maniche, Costinha, Figo, Deco, Ronaldo, with Pauleta up front. France was amazing as well.

So many great NTs back then, when int. football competitions were top of the food chain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)