International Education - would you study in foreign country? (5 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I've only been to Paris in France, but it's quite an amazing city. I'd love to live there for a couple of years sometime, think I could get quite used to it!

Plus Cheesio will feel at home there with the large contingent of Maghreb people :p

Also, I ate one of the best couscous ever in a restaurant in Paris, I've never had good Couscous at restaurants other than that one time at Paris, you probably know very well that we Maghreb people love our Couscous :D
The tagine I ate a few times in the arab-dominated districts near Sacre-coeur is still among my favourite meals ever :heart:

And Parisians in my experience aren't really any ruder than any inhabitants of large cities.
Marseille is great as well btw, amazing and cheap af couscous there too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
shoulda gone to toulouse :p

paris is nice except it's full of parisians, by far the worst of a people already despicable, as for the maghreb people there they are racaille :p all ghetto shit starting ragamuffins, no one likes them. You can get better couscous in north africa, you just gotta stop starting shit :p
Home made couscous I ate in Libya, and that I eat at home trumps any couscous I've ate anywhere, but I'm probably biased there. :p I was mainly comparing it to Couscous I've ate at restaurants (mostly here in the UAE).

You're right about the maghreb people's reputation in Paris, almost everyone I met warned me about them from day 1. As for the Parisiens, I won't pretend to be an expert, I was only there for 3 days so maybe I was lucky, but people weren't too bad to be honest. They were quite friendly and helpful.

The tagine I ate a few times in the arab-dominated districts near Sacre-coeur is still among my favourite meals ever :heart:

And Parisians in my experience aren't really any ruder than any inhabitants of large cities.
Marseille is great as well btw, amazing and cheap af couscous there too.
I didn't get around to going to that area, but I ate couscous in a place called Zehra, that was in the 10th Arrondisement area :lick:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Home made couscous I ate in Libya, and that I eat at home trumps any couscous I've ate anywhere, but I'm probably biased there. :p I was mainly comparing it to Couscous I've ate at restaurants (mostly here in the UAE).

You're right about the maghreb people's reputation in Paris, almost everyone I met warned me about them from day 1. As for the Parisiens, I won't pretend to be an expert, I was only there for 3 days so maybe I was lucky, but people weren't too bad to be honest. They were quite friendly and helpful.

I didn't get around to going to that area, but I ate couscous in a place called Zehra, that was in the 10th Arrondisement area :lick:
I'm sorry but why are you so fascinated with couscous? It's not all that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm sorry but why are you so fascinated with couscous? It's not all that.
As a Libyan there are not many things you can be proud of. It's like being Belgian, all we talk about these days is our national team, beer and chocolate. It's okay @Fred, treasure the couscous.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
As a Syrian I guess I have very little to complain about :D
For now, yes.

But the marginalised lower and middle classes of Sweden, will turn to (and already have) Sverigedemokraterna and what's worse, and [far more violent] conflicts between immigrants and Swedes will arise.

Then again; positive for you, you came to Europe prior to Fort Europe.

Dec 26, 2004
In which city?
Kristianstad.

- - - Updated - - -

For now, yes.

But the marginalised lower and middle classes of Sweden, will turn to (and already have) Sverigedemokraterna and what's worse, and [far more violent] conflicts between immigrants and Swedes will arise.

Then again; positive for you, you came to Europe prior to Fort Europe.
For how long you have been living in Denmark?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)