International Education - would you study in foreign country? (8 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
https://isi.it/en/news-events/open-position4

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you want to go?

Is it a management degree? Then you have to look at the various business schools..
Bsc in IT Engineer
Msc in IT Management
the courses i took as Msc student included:
IT security management
Management of information resources
Human resources management
Data mining and data storage
Database management systems
Storage technologies
Gates and Ports in the network
Strategic management of information systems
Application of information technology in organization and management
Content System Management
Think of it as a cross between a general degree in information technology and a degree in management / leadership

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
@AFL_ITALIA @Dru @Enron
Do you have any info about these universities? Michigan and Georgia tech. I also glanced at the courses which two universities offered, and These align pretty well with most of our university courses in MIS and ITM.

I have master degree in IT Management and want pursue my educational and study abroad. as i located outside of the US, do i have chance to get acceptance from those universities?

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Both good schools. MSU is a public school. GT is private iirc. Most universities have requirements to have international students in their programs so they are viable options for you. I would check the UC system. Well over 200 state schools to choose from.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I am looking for a PhD position in USA in fields of Information Systems, Information Technology Management, Information Security and Privacy and would appreciate your support. Thank you in advance for any connections, advice, or opportunities you can offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)