Interesting Map about how religions expanded (5 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I find it funny that people think that people back then were good natured and peace loving human beings until relgion arrived which corrupted them and made them hell bent on world domination.
some used religion as a purpose...and maybe some of the still do that...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #46
    i know lots of things about christianity, buddaism and hinduism but i really don't know the situation in the middle east...who was first, who was last, who deserves that and that teritory...
    Read more, mate...

Time is never over as long as we breathe.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    But before religion came along, people used other excuses. People will always find something to exploit for their own gains.
    true...

a good example would be the way people used to buy their sin forgiveness centuries ago (catholic church)

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    just shut up..all of you..you'll jinx this thread :D

anyways, i saw only half of britain with blue..and very later the other half. How come?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    JuveJay, mind telling me what you have against Islam briefly? and I assume you're atheist.. right?
    you don't have to answer, I'm just curious : )
    Nothing at all, I'm not an atheist in the strict sense, just that I like to believe in things that are better explained, science, history, often religion can overlap but also contradicts. I only replied to your post because I felt you weren't telling the entire story.

Thanks for the better explaination Fred.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)