Inter Sack Cuper !! (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
INTER SACK CUPER!

----------------------------
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to announce that Inter has finally sacked Cuper :extatic:

Inter have sensationally sacked Hector Cuper after yesterday’s embarrassing 2-2 draw at Brescia.

The Argentine tactician was already skating on thin ice following the 3-1 defeat to local rivals Milan.

Although his side managed to earn a point at the Stadio Rigamonti, they were forced to fight back from 2-0 down against the relegation strugglers.

Assistant manager Corrado Verdelli – who was introduced during the summer as a representative of President Massimo Moratti’s staff – will be on the bench for Tuesday’s Champions’ League match with Lokomotiv Moscow.

He faces a tough week, as his first Serie A test will be at the San Siro against high-flying Roma.

As for long-term replacements, it is widely reported that former Milan tactician Alberto Zaccheroni will be lined up, although other options include Dino Zoff, Gianluca Vialli and Francesco Guidolin.

Cuper had risked the sack at the end of last season, his second without a trophy.

The former Valencia and Real Mallorca boss does nonetheless set a record as the longest-serving Coach under Moratti's reign.

He took over the club in 2001 and almost lifted the Scudetto at his first attempt, but a shock 4-2 final day defeat at Lazio handed Juventus the title.

Last season the Nerazzurri were runners up to Juve and lost out in the Champions’ League semi-final to local rivals Milan.

But it was not so much the results that angered Moratti and the fans as the lack of entertaining and consistent play.

Yesterday’s 2-2 draw with Brescia was the final straw – fighting back from 2-0 down with the customary character and determination of its players rather than any tactical adjustments.

Brescia 2-2 Inter

Way To Go Inter. :extatic:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    Poor Inter, Moratti, players and the Fans, I pity all of them ;)

They all suck :D:LOL:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Oh shit, now we're in trouble! Inter might actually start playing better.

Imo Moratti is an idiot and made the wrong choice. Verdelli won't change the way the team plays or anything ahead of the CL and Roma match and sacking Cuper so early in the season is incredibly stupid. Last week Moratti said he learnt from his mistakes and will not sack a coach midway through the season; apaprently he has no learnt well enough.

OP
    Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    They can't start to win anything out of no where, they are really in deep sh!t now. any new coach will need sometime to settle and start delivering, by then it would be mid-season. and there will be no time for recovery.

Inter are now officaily Trophyless for this season too. :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
    They can't start to win anything out of no where, they are really in deep sh!t now. any new coach will need sometime to settle and start delivering, by then it would be mid-season. and there will be no time for recovery.

Inter are now officaily Trophyless for this season too. :D
    yeah they'r in trouble but I wouldn't go too far.
    they have a good squad, and the new manager can win games even in the beginning.

let's hope not

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Zaccheroni is officially the new coach (from next Wednesday because he needs 8 days to register for CL). So his first match will be from Sunday's match against Roma.

OP
    Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

yeah they'r in trouble but I wouldn't go too far.
    they have a good squad, and the new manager can win games even in the beginning.

let's hope not
    Yeah, they can win games but Trophies ;)

Oh, Zaccheroni another loser, Keep it up Moratti :thumb:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    I think that some of you're reactions here are stupid, Cuper is a good coach, he proved that with Valencia and Inter, he is a level above Zaccheroni IMO.

Inter will probably never win anything under Moratti, he proves why again and again.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    Zac is a scudetto winning coach ;)

But, just imagine a culture shock. from ultra defensive to ultra ofensive.

Will Zac revert to his old days and will we see 3-4-3 Inter?:confused:

That will be the day....

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    That will be a dangerous Inter if they play 3-4-3

Cannavaro - Materazzi - Cordoba

Zanetti J. - Zanetti C. - Emre - VdM

Recoba

Martins - Vieri

Looks very good on paper. We shall see if Zaccheroni will be able to play that way.

OP
    Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    It's way too Offensive for a serie A team. PLus VDM can't defend like J.Zanetti, It won't work.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Well, Zac's efforts with Lazio didn't keep him much with the club. Anyway, I think Inter's squad would play better under Guidolin than it would under Zac. And no, that's not a joke !!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Well it's good news for us, not as good for Inter. Cuper took them further than they ever had gone and now he's fired, that's pretty silly. Zac never impressed me much and I give him a season, maybe 2 before yet another coach takes over.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    Inter improved but lately they seems like they hit a wall.... kinda like liverpool with houlier... it is really a very good idea to change atmosphere for Inter.. zaccheroni is a winner coach... the things he do with Udinese and milan after that proved that... maybe a new drive will kickstart a new chapter for the underachieving stars of Inter... I really take this very positively to Juve... it feels different when we know that there is another team that will actually fight and can win something agaist us..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)