Inter keen on Juve strikers (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stickyicky said:
A little bitch makes comments like the one Jeeks just made and then goes hihi.

Clear enough? Or do you want another definition?
I think I did not warn you but people are dying to see you disappear from this forum. I once asked someone to pick a number for the number of days banned, but I won't do that with you. A permenant ban it is and if someone lifts it I am stepping down from being a moderator.

Now go join an Inter forum and tell them what a little bitch is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
I think I did not warn you but people are dying to see you disappear from this forum. I once asked someone to pick a number for the number of days banned, but I won't do that with you. A permenant ban it is and if someone lifts it I am stepping down from being a moderator.

Wait Jack,Ibrahimovic must join them first.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Jeeks said:

good move jeeks, hihi...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Apparently the deal is almost done. Ibrahimovic has already accepted to go to Inter, he's only waiting for Juve's acceptance. Inter are offering 15 million, while we want something close to 25 million for Ibrahimovic.

Inter are also going for Vieira.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think if Juve are smart enough, they will market their players properly to Chelsea. There we can get a good value.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Jeeks said:

Since ur in a banning mood,i have a few members that need to be "sorted".:D

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Jeeks said:
I think if Juve are smart enough, they will market their players properly to Chelsea. There we can get a good value.
Maybe they don't need any attacker again. They have got Sheva.
Loaning Zabro and Canna for 30 millions maybe? ;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Dominic said:
Newest is that Inter might take Zlatan on a loan with an option to buy him for 15 million euro's at the end of next season...

sports.it
He won't shine there,so I'm not for that option,I would sell him and we would have one concern less.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jeeks said:

damn cant believe i never seen this, very wise choice jack. its been a long time coming.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
He was just corrupted by this site's system. There is not a single guy in here who likes Zlatan who is treated as an equal. When one figure that out the guy can either go "OUST Zlatan", don't care or go out on the plank that is standing up for oneself. : >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)