Injury Updates (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Do you think we will put any effort tomorrow? We will walk most of the match conserving every bit of energy; nonchalance, zero motivation, zero concern. It is crystal clear we are looking to grab a win with an opportunistic moment, which will most obviously bite us in the ass.
I don't think so. Home game against Milan, after losing points to Spal, Napoli only 2 points behind, Bonnucci coming back, Pjanic will sit out against Real anyway, Dybala is rested, Mandzukic is rested, Cuadrado is coming back, Matuidi is rested, Marchisio is rested. Yeah, I don't see it.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Do you think we will put any effort tomorrow? We will walk most of the match conserving every bit of energy; nonchalance, zero motivation, zero concern. It is crystal clear we are looking to grab a win with an opportunistic moment, which will most obviously bite us in the ass.
I don't see that happening this time. We have in the past, when the scudetto was more secure, but I really doubt Allegri and the team are going to risk missing out the one prestigious trophy we actually will this season

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Mandzukic has been left out of the squad after suffering a bruised thigh in training today, with Juve taking no risks ahead of Tuesday’s Champions League clash with Real Madrid.

Alex Sandro has also been left out after being injured on Brazil duty, but the left-back could return to face Los Merengues.
It's precaution. Calma

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)