Injury Updates (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus optimism for Alex Sandro | Football Italia

It’s reported that Alex Sandro’s injury isn’t as bad as expected, so the Juventus defender could be back for Real Madrid.

The left-back was forced to pull out of the Brazil squad with a thigh injury, and he had scans in Turin yesterday.

The Bianconeri confirmed the injury, but didn’t offer a timescale for his recovery, with fears he’d miss the Milan and Real Madrid games.

Now Premium Sport is reporting that the injury isn’t as bad as first feared, and there is hope that he’ll be ready for the Champions League Quarter-Final.

There’s no chance of Alex Sandro being risked against the Rossoneri, but he could feature against Madrid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I dont think so. I think we might train harder at our club than any other. Noone presses or defends harder than us. We play like we are unit in the army.

Players have mentioned pur hard training many times i always assumed this was the cause of our injury problems.

Steroids is one solution :D
Ya it's likely everyone is over-trained. Even that Benatia-Matuidi interview, Benatia is talking about training every day as hard as possible. :shifty:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juventus optimism for Alex Sandro | Football Italia

It’s reported that Alex Sandro’s injury isn’t as bad as expected, so the Juventus defender could be back for Real Madrid.

The left-back was forced to pull out of the Brazil squad with a thigh injury, and he had scans in Turin yesterday.

The Bianconeri confirmed the injury, but didn’t offer a timescale for his recovery, with fears he’d miss the Milan and Real Madrid games.

Now Premium Sport is reporting that the injury isn’t as bad as first feared, and there is hope that he’ll be ready for the Champions League Quarter-Final.

There’s no chance of Alex Sandro being risked against the Rossoneri, but he could feature against Madrid.
That's how we roll.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We will know more about Bernie this week (see if the inflammation has gone done and whether he needs surgery i assume)
Cuadrado is back at Vinovo doing personalised training
Sandro and Chiellini are aiming to be ready for Real

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We will know more about Bernie this week (see if the inflammation has gone done and whether he needs surgery i assume)
Cuadrado is back at Vinovo doing personalised training
Sandro and Chiellini are aiming to be ready for Real

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I thought it was Cuadrado having a post surgery inflammation whereas Berna had a swollen knee? Well, it doesn't matter in the end. I think Fede will be fine.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Guess the knee that might have required surgery magically surgery'd itself then. This will most likely end badly.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Gazzetta dello Sport:

Good news for [Mr.] Allegri.

Cuadrado participated in group training yesterday after returning from a groin injury.

Bernardeschi's knee has responded positively to different tests so far.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Gazzetta dello Sport:

Good news for [Mr.] Allegri.

Cuadrado participated in group training yesterday after returning from a groin injury.

Bernardeschi's knee has responded positively to different tests so far.
That's great news, having everyone available for the remainder of the season could very well serve as a morale boost aswell. :tup:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
GREAT NEWS !

- Chiellini is back, he will play v Milan tomorrow
- Cuadrado is back, he will be on the bench tomorrow
- Bernardeschi won't require surgery and will return next week !

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wouldn't risk Chiellini tomorrow tbh. The game on Tuesday is far more important.
Do you think we will put any effort tomorrow? We will walk most of the match conserving every bit of energy; nonchalance, zero motivation, zero concern. It is crystal clear we are looking to grab a win with an opportunistic moment, which will most obviously bite us in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)