Injury Updates (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Season over for mds

Foot injury for De Sciglio | Football Italia

Juventus full-back Mattia De Sciglio has been diagnosed with a suspected lesion to the plantar fascia in the left foot.

The former Milan man limped off during the opening minutes of last night’s 3-1 Champions League win away to Real Madrid.

A note from the club confirmed he has a “suspected” lesion to the plantar fascia – sole of the foot.

More tests are required over the next few days, but he is expected to miss the Serie A match with Sampdoria on Sunday.

Andrea Barzagli and Federico Bernardeschi took part in some of the training session with the rest of the squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Season over for mds

Foot injury for De Sciglio | Football Italia

Juventus full-back Mattia De Sciglio has been diagnosed with a suspected lesion to the plantar fascia in the left foot.

The former Milan man limped off during the opening minutes of last night’s 3-1 Champions League win away to Real Madrid.

A note from the club confirmed he has a “suspected” lesion to the plantar fascia – sole of the foot.

More tests are required over the next few days, but he is expected to miss the Serie A match with Sampdoria on Sunday.

Andrea Barzagli and Federico Bernardeschi took part in some of the training session with the rest of the squad.
This guy is made out glass ffs

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
What's up with Berna? I kinda hoped he would be on the bench for Real already.
Medical staff thought his knee could perform surgery on itself so they waited 2 months to see if it was possible. But it looks like the surgery the knee performed on itself did not work out.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I wonder if we'd be happy with our goalkeeper if instead of letting in 20 goals in Serie A, he'd start conceding double that. Because that's how I feel about our physios, our injury record is awful, yet no one from the club is talking about it.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
NO team gets more injuries than Juve. Something is terribly wrong.
I feel a bit sorry for Roma too, their ACL injury record is terrible :D but in general it really feels like crap that at any time during the season we have at least 4-5 players unavailable due to injuries, I really feel like we're getting more injuries than any other club, it can't be just bad luck

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I feel a bit sorry for Roma too, their ACL injury record is terrible :D but in general it really feels like crap that at any time during the season we have at least 4-5 players unavailable due to injuries, I really feel like we're getting more injuries than any other club, it can't be just bad luck
It's not. We must change the medical/fitness team ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)