Injury Updates (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Surprised also by Barza being down but team might have lacked getting any true SUPERSTAR(s) this mercato but Beppe made sure plebty of depth was there for a long year of serie matches. Max needs the best 11 healthy for late season play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can't be blamed for those IB injuries though
If they weren't fit when called up and actually made to play, then yes, sure you can.

However, Pjaca's injury, for example, was bad luck so in this case you absolutely have a point.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus forward Mario Mandzukic sustained a “potentially serious” ankle injury while playing for Croatia last night.

The striker had been on the scoresheet in the World Cup qualifier against Finland, but limped off after an hour.

It was a blow to the same ankle he has been struggling with recently.

“Mario’s problem is potentially serious, as he limped away despite the fact he has a very high pain threshold,” explained Croatia Coach Ante Cacic.

“Over the next few days we’ll see the extent of the issue and work out what is to be done next.”

Ocelot, if true then (bolded) then shouldn't that be a cause for alarm?

- - - Updated - - -

I think we will beat our personal best from 2 seasons ago. The medical staff is working extra hard.
I'm keeping count. See the sig :D

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If they weren't fit when called up and actually made to play, then yes, sure you can.

However, Pjaca's injury, for example, was bad luck so in this case you absolutely have a point.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

For how long is marchisio out it is almost 50 days since he suffered knee injury

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I know :D

How are we doing compared to the same time in 2015?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Mark ^^

Take this issue to where ever you guys go and discuss issues as a team. Its ridiculous at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)