Injury Updates (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Just replace a word here and there and they can post it as new article:

"Juventus on the other hand, have prided themselves on JMedical, which has seen them deal with each injury over time on a case-by-case basis to great results. But now, with such a catalogue of knocks, pulls and strains having hampered them all term, what can they possibly do about it? And would a change of training conditions at Vinovo reverse the recent trend?"

Nah, Capello got it right, High humidity it is :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
This is like the year we beat Milan to the Scudetto when Allegri was still there when basically their entire team was injured allowing us to sneak through.

How could one team possibly have so many injuries?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
It's a mix. We have been incredibly unlucky with impact injuries, but the amount of muscular ones is also very big. Dybala and Bonucci just ripped their muscle, this has been happening for a long time. Last season was crazy too. Of course eh physical trainers must be held accountable.

The medical staff has also been very insecure when dealing with diagnosis and recovery time. We have had a lot reccurrances on players on recovery. Just think about the Pjaca incident.

Priority is to change the phyical training staff, but wouldn't bother to see changes in the medical team too.

Actually, Marotta should be held accountable for this. Last season was unbeliavable already, Allegri's staff has a lot of history from Milan and changes should have been made.
What is strange is even under Conte I don't remember anything like this and there is probably no other coach on earth who works players harder. He even had less options meaning more of the same players were used. At any rate it's a management problem, it's up to Allegri to know and control his staff.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What is funny about that?
He got injured on Nov 27th, the estimated time off was ~4 months at that moment. I find it hard to believe that in an environment where players estimated returns are always delayed for weeks or even months (in Pjaca's case for example) Alves will somehow make a miracle recovery almost a month early

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He got injured on Nov 27th, the estimated time off was ~4 months at that moment. I find it hard to believe that in an environment where players estimated returns are always delayed for weeks or even months (in Pjaca's case for example) Alves will somehow make a miracle recovery almost a month early
Most of the players actually return way ahead of scheme (probably because of the prudency in the first announcements). Pjaca was much more of an exception. For instance Marchisio...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Most of the players actually return way ahead of scheme (probably because of the prudency in the first announcements). Pjaca was much more of an exception. For instance Marchisio...
not really, Marchisio was set to return after 6 months and he did return after 6 months, making his first appearence 6 months and 1 week after suffering the injury. this season I have learned to expect the worst when it comes to injuries, my prediction is that Alves will return mid March :p

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
not really, Marchisio was set to return after 6 months and he did return after 6 months, making his first appearence 6 months and 1 week after suffering the injury. this season I have learned to expect the worst when it comes to injuries, my prediction is that Alves will return mid March :p
He was expected to return in 6 months according to the media, not the club. Big difference and the club hasn't put a return date on Dani Alves either. Dani Alves himself tweeted it wasn't as bad as expected but the club hasn't really come out to say so. They're probably afraid to make mistakes.

But I'm with you on the other one... Our injury history is awful the last couple of seasons...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He was expected to return in 6 months according to the media, not the club. Big difference and the club hasn't put a return date on Dani Alves either. Dani Alves himself tweeted it wasn't as bad as expected but the club hasn't really come out to say so. They're probably afraid to make mistakes.

But I'm with you on the other one... Our injury history is awful the last couple of seasons...
http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2016/-marchisio---medical---update-.php :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)