Injury Updates (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
When Pjaca will come back?
Great question. Seems like a mystery. Juve mgt or website seems to have forgotten to update us on this. My guess is that the Croatian national team guys actually had the correct diagnosis. Juve medical seems embarrassed to admit it. My guess is not until the new year even though his recovery is supposedly imminent.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
Great question. Seems like a mystery. Juve mgt or website seems to have forgotten to update us on this. My guess is that the Croatian national team guys actually had the correct diagnosis. Juve medical seems embarrassed to admit it. My guess is not until the new year even though his recovery is supposedly imminent.
Did Croatian NT medics give some predictions on recovery dates with that probably correct diagnosis?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Croatians said he had a fractured foot. No idea what the diagnosis is. My guess is that any fracture, you are looking at 6-10 weeks minimum. He sustained that injury at the beginning of October. By my rough logic, it should mean he begins training within the next few weeks but doesn't actually start playing until perhaps the new year. No need to rush his recovery either.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i dont know if they publish such information on the official site as i rarely visit there (and when i do its not to check out news), but i do know that we hired new doctors in the summer which was a well know information and mentioned here several times, and considering the fitness coaches are part of Allegris stuff, im sure we will get such an information as soon as/if they get fired

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Fire them. Fire them all. There's no excuse for this madness at all, players like Higuain and Bonucci who are never injured bow out for weeks and months due to the horrible staff.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah Higuain is especially damning. With Khedira, at least you could point to his previous history of being injured a lot, but Higuain's example really suggests that it's the club's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)