Injury Updates (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm trying to get all 8 injuries...

2x Hoewedes, De Sciglio, Chiellini, Pjanic, Marchisio, Khedira, Mandzukic.
Right?

Or are you counting Alex Sandro's flu or Pjaca's injury instead of the two different injuries Hoewedes had? :numnum:
I include all injuries even if they don't miss any matches.

- - - Updated - - -

But yes those sound right :D

- - - Updated - - -

when it's a constant thing we have to intervene :numnum:
I mean with this guy it's obvious.

It's all over his profile. His entire membership here is to troll a Juve legend.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“Khedira is fine, so as far as the injured players go Khedira will be back tomorrow, Mandzukic is fine, [Miralem] Pjanic will be available on Wednesday because I don’t want to risk him.

“[Claudio] Marchisio is working partly with the team and partly doing personalised work, for [Mattia] De Sciglio and [Benedikt] Howedes it’ll take a bit of time, and the same goes for [Marko] Pjaca.”
From max

- - - Updated - - -

So did De Sciglio the better job than Sturaro as a right back?
Neither has been given the chance but in possession I'll take DS before B81's running mate.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Report: Benatia to miss Udinese
By Football Italia staff

Juventus defender Medhi Benatia will reportedly miss Sunday’s match against Udinese with a bruised ankle.

Benatia was replaced midway through Juve’s 2-1 win against Sporting CP on Wednesday, and Tuttosport claims tests showed 'heavy’ bruising to his left ankle.

Although “it seems unlikely that he can recover” for the trip to Udine, the newspaper expects him to 'definitely’ return against SPAL next weekend.

The 30-year-old has made just three appearances in Serie A this season but completed 90 minutes in each of them

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:D

- - - Updated - - -

Sturaro & Benatia miss Juve training
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have confirmed that Stefano Sturaro and Medhi Benatia did not train with the squad on Friday.

A statement on Juve’s official website explained Benatia had “a knock to his left ankle” from Wednesday’s 2-1 win against Sporting CP, while Sturaro had “a problem in his left thigh.”

The defender’s absence should see Daniele Rugani enter the Bianconeri’s line-up for the match against Udinese on Sunday, while Sturaro had been filling in at right-back.

Benedikt Howedes is still out with an ankle injury, but Mattia De Sciglio is closing in on a return as he joined Marko Pjaca in training 'partially’.

- - - Updated - - -

Here come the muscle injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)