Injury Updates (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its december . 1 cl game left which we should win regardless ofof defence.
2 months and some shitty serie a games later, everyone except Alves is back.

How are we fucked ?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We arent fucked, we will win the scudetto and probably the Coppa depending on how serious we are. What I'm unsure about is the CL, well see our form status and opponent come February and then we should know more

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Just a word to those who say we should fire our medical staff. It is not the medical staff that should be fired (only exception might be the incorrect diagnosis on Pjaca).

The medical staff have 1 job - DIAGNOSE, TREAT, & REHABILITATE.

It is not the reason why our players get injured. I can only guess it has something to do with our physical training staff or coaching staff. I am not sure what the problem is. Lack of stretching? So many muscular injuries may be related to that. Dislocated shoulders, fractured legs etc may not have any relationship to that.

Injuries during a match are only somewhat avoidable. However, we shouldn't be seeing injuries during training.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It's the physical staff. There must be a revolution.

And the situation is obviously very delicate. We have Benatia, Rugani and Chiellini as defenders - 2 of them very injury prone guys. I mean, the team is left to shambles right now.

If performance was our main concern, now it isn't anymore. It is basically struggling for the results, considering the injury situation.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Its december . 1 cl game left which we should win regardless ofof defence.
2 months and some shitty serie a games later, everyone except Alves is back.

How are we fucked ?
We have been getting an injury or two per week the whole season, do you think now it will magically stop because it's Christmas time? Besides, how are you supposed to achieve form and create chemistry in those "easier" Serie A games if our starting 11 keeps changing because of the injuries? Allegri fitness guys are the same guys who broke Pato in two, apparently now they're applying their "only the strongest survive" methods to Juve.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think we should bring in a consultant to see how the players train etc in between matches. Perhaps the work is too intense?

I know that for example, in Spain, it is well known that teams tend to train more with the ball rather than doing purely physical activity.

It seems like its an Allegri phenomenon. He may be a decent tactician but perhaps his coaching staff are too brutal. Who the hell knows.

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
Just a word to those who say we should fire our medical staff. It is not the medical staff that should be fired (only exception might be the incorrect diagnosis on Pjaca).

The medical staff have 1 job - DIAGNOSE, TREAT, & REHABILITATE.

It is not the reason why our players get injured. I can only guess it has something to do with our physical training staff or coaching staff. I am not sure what the problem is. Lack of stretching? So many muscular injuries may be related to that. Dislocated shoulders, fractured legs etc may not have any relationship to that.

Injuries during a match are only somewhat avoidable. However, we shouldn't be seeing injuries during training.
Well if Allegri stops playing 5 defenders on the pitch he wouldn't need his players to compensate for it. Having an extra DC means that the other players have to run more, press more, etc. Don't be surprise if we have a lot of injuries with this kind of strategy. Vidal ain't here anymore to cover it.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It's a mix. We have been incredibly unlucky with impact injuries, but the amount of muscular ones is also very big. Dybala and Bonucci just ripped their muscle, this has been happening for a long time. Last season was crazy too. Of course eh physical trainers must be held accountable.

The medical staff has also been very insecure when dealing with diagnosis and recovery time. We have had a lot reccurrances on players on recovery. Just think about the Pjaca incident.

Priority is to change the phyical training staff, but wouldn't bother to see changes in the medical team too.

Actually, Marotta should be held accountable for this. Last season was unbeliavable already, Allegri's staff has a lot of history from Milan and changes should have been made.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not sure who is responsible for the medical staff, don't care to be honest, as long as someone is held accountable because it's beyond ridiculous now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)