Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2009
well hi wasn't that bad...committed one howler, but made an even better tackle to recover
Ahmed, he wasnt stable at all..ok he recovered that howler well, but there were several minor mistakes, which were in the penalty area..and he was not convincing enough...but i guess its a bit early to make general conclusions.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Ahmed, he wasnt stable at all..ok he recovered that howler well, but there were several minor mistakes, which were in the penalty area..and he was not convincing enough...but i guess its a bit early to make general conclusions.
Getting a 35 year old defender for free means you don't expect more than that performance from him.

I think he'll do a "decent" job in serie A knowing that there are two tough midfielders infront of him (momo + melo). But he will be exposed much more in europe.

IMO we have a chance to win the league but not the CL with our current defence.....

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
trust me, we'll be fine...we are probably gonna sign Caceres, he is a great option and when you have the midfield (read the signature) protecting them, ther's no way we can lose

Jun 24, 2009
Scudetto is as good as ours now
It really depends on how good hleb&eto will play for them .Yes they lost there one man match winner ,but may have gained two now and there's also the possibility of a new signings .

I believe its gonna be a close one between us and inter ,the other idiots from milano wont keep up the pace whit us..well not unless the old farts buy some wheel chairs whit Nos.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
a bad deal for barca. ok, ibra is good buy definately doesn't worht eto + 50 mil.

a good deal for inter. ok he loses ibra who may be the best striker in the world right now, but they sign eto who is a very good player and 50 mil that if they are invested well they can give them a very good team...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Eto'o is not a choker, but he is wasteful, and Inter aren't in any way capable to give him as many chances as Barca could.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Eℓvin;2083153 said:
Eto'o is not a choker, but he is wasteful, and Inter aren't in any way capable to give him as many chances as Barca could.
My point exactly..Eto'o is a leathel striker but he's nowhere near what Ibra is...Ibra was the only reason Inter won the scuedetto last season. He was the only unpredictable player in the team and when his mates couldnt find the way they just gave the ball to Ibra..and thats nothing close to Eto'o who relies on croses and passes infront of goal to make some sort of danger to the opposition's goal.
I think Inter should and will sign Cassano with the 50m$ they've got as they desperetly need that spark in offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)