Incubo's Questionnaire (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Inspired (actually copied word for word) from James Lipton and "Inside the Actor's Studio"...I always wondered what I would answer...a pretty cool/lame/simpletons/deep questionnaire.
Post your answers.
Be Honest and don't be shy.

1. What is your favorite word?

2. What is your least favorite word?

3. What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?

4. What turns you off?

5. What is your favorite curse word?

6. What sound or noise do you love?

7. What sound or noise do you hate?

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

9. What profession would you not like to do?

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
1. Probably fvck, since its the word I use most :redface:
2. Deadline :scared:
3. Anything that lets me use my brain, even pub quizzes something like that
4. Anything where the outcome doesn't depend on superiority, but is mostly influenced by luck... that type of thing is boring
5. See 1
6. The sound of a good record
7. Chalk scraping a blackboard!
8. Marine biologist
9. Anything where I'd have to get my hands dirty :D
10. "About time you arrived, I've been keeping your seat warm for ages, m'lord"

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Free. Not just free in the financial sence, but personal and political freedoms, and even freeware: the open source movement (many thanks to Martin for making me aware of it).

I have to agree with tom - I currently have a project two months overdue, whihc looks like not being done. :down: I hate the feeling that I've failed someone, and I hate to feel that I haven't been able to do something.

A challenge. I love the feeling that there's a solution within my grasp. I was playing in the final round of my provincial chess leagues a few months ago, and came up against a former Irish international. He played my favourite opening, and I spend one of the most engrosing games I've ever had trying to blow it out of the water. I lost, but I almost ran out of time: I spent the guts of four hours piting my wits against someone who played like me, only better. That stimulus, trying to do something just barely, possibly, within my grasp was a joy.

4. What turns you off?
Hitting my own limitations, and bouncing off. I hate to find something I should be able to do but can't. If I just can't do it, that's fine, but if I've just cocked up, I feel terrible.

Smeg. It's not even a real swear-word, but it sounds perfect. It's from Red Dwarf, in case anyone's wondering.

Laughter. Gnuine, unforced laughter is infectous, and lifts the atmosphere in a room. If I can make someone laugh, it brightens my mood.

Crying. In exactly the same way, the sound of someone at their most miserable is maybe the cruelest sound I've ever heard.

How many people will put football here? :) I'm certainly curious about the life of a professional athlete. It's pushing boundaries of another kind. What's it like to be a master at a martial art, whith such increadable control over how your body moves? There are many more, and I don't have the time to sort them out in my head right now.

Soldier. The thing about being in an army that I just couldn't do is not the killing (though I don't really know how I'd react to that - and intend to keep it that way), but the way you're desensitised to violence by basically being bullied into a state of mindless obedience is exactly the kind of thing that I wouldn't be able to tolerate. I'd be kicked out or hung, depending on the situation. :)

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
We apolgise for the inconvenience...

(sorry, Douglas Adams fans may get the referance.)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
1. Flustered
2. work
3. a challenge or conflict. I love getting mad at people. :D
4. realizing that something might not be possible to do or manage.
5. fvckin noob
6. the sound of music I like and laughter
7. baby crying
8. If not a pro soccer player, then I would love to take a stab at being a GM of a club, like Moggi.
9. The President of the United States
10. "Can you hear me now?" "Good"

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I quite like "appaling", I also use "lame" frequently. Im not a l44t haxxor (or whatever the correct spelling) though.

"gay"

a meaningful conversation involving people who enjoy using their mind for purposes other than eating, sleeping and getting drunk/laid

4. What turns you off?
dumb people (not inherently dumb because I think anyone is capable of interesting thought given the right environment and stimuli, just that too many people lack those), low class predictable "humor" and immaturity

"sob" I guess, comes up several times everytime I step on a soccer pitch

strings or piano music in any context

Those hydraulic puffs of air from a bus breaking at a bus stop

psychiatry. I'm a big amateur psychology buff with no theoretical background and if I were to choose a different career, I would go for that.

Another one I really would like (though its a job not a career) is that guy in the athletics competitions sounding the bell before the last round. :cool:

tech support

we've been waiting for you, seriously what a stupid question Nick, the first 9 were so much better

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
1. Juventus

Why didn't anyone say Juventus? It's a word. And the meaning is great as well, besides I think it sounds nice. Though I have to admit milanista is a pretty cool word as well. It sounds so aggressive.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

4. What turns you off?
dumb people (not inherently dumb because I think anyone is capable of interesting thought given the right environment and stimuli, just that too many people lack those), low class predictable "humor" and immaturity
:irritate:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
1. Juventus

Why didn't anyone say Juventus? It's a word. And the meaning is great as well, besides I think it sounds nice. Though I have to admit milanista is a pretty cool word as well. It sounds so aggressive.
I was thinking about that, but I thought my post would be followed by the same old :cheesy: smilies. :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
I tried to do this, but changed almost every answer 3 times. Im both too dumb to pull this off and cant stop changing my mind enough to make the post :cheesy:

Jan 24, 2004
try

borders

good writing and music, spontaneity, girls

4. What turns you off?
tabloids, TV, having not enough time for travelling

crucifix

lovely whispering and the sound when the ball hits the post/bar, particularly if it affects Juve's opponent

any kind of alarm clock

teacher

forensic doctor

go home..I'll give you some more years on Earth

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

In English: calamity, it sounds so nice and funny, and means sth sooooooo else.

b*tch, it makes me angry, when guys or girls use this word so freely, in most situations, about women, just like that :mad:

A good conversation, with peace love and understanding. I like talking to people, to see different point of view, but there are topics, which are "not to discuss" with me, cause I stick to my mind very hard.
Positive words I get, or other positive things I get.
Every positive thing can turn me on.

4. What turns you off?

People, who "dont want to understand the most simple things" and those, who are not able to say fine, when I'm saying: No.
Hint: when they push me to say some private issues, even if I dont want to, and when they hear No, they feel offended.

You will not understand, cause that word is Polish, and it sounds so juicy in Polish and so normally in English.

I will not write it here to save Martin's ears, or eyes :D

Sound of ocean or sea, sound of wind in trees.

Drops of water, when they falling down all time; drop drop drop drop :fero:

I dont know, sth nice perhaps? And sth not so serious, I guess I will have serious work in the future.

What about a singer? I love singing, but more I love it, than I can do it now :D

Attorney, no matter what.

I would like to hear: How was your travel on earth, madam?

But I know I "may" hear gray's voice saying: vit, I was right! :cheesy:
But no, gray will be more like: vit, I was right! :p
:D

btw Incubo: great thread :)

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003

"Damn" even when I am speaking spanish I use that word a lot

"President" don't ask me why

A good conversation about football, ohhh I like talk to Real Madrid fans, I just love when they get mad because what I say

4. What turns you off?

Dumb people, or people who just talk talk and talk even when they don't know anything about the topic

Perra... (it means like ***** but in spanish) in english I just love say ****er

Laughter I guess

The noise that my brother's car does

Coach :D

Teacher

No it has to be a big mistake, you shouldn't be here right now... Come back to the earth lady

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

"Tomato"

"Olympics"

A bunch of people drinking and having fun with me

4. What turns you off?

Monday morning

"Пиздец бля!!!!"

Sound coming out of the speakers in my car.

washing dishes

Investment banker

salesperson

"hey boy! Why did it take you so long?"

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't really have one, but since you're putting a gun to my head to think of one, I'll go for "tolerance". While at first the word has negative connotations of being forced to 'put up' with something, the way I like to think of it is the beauty of people of all different creeds and colours living side by side, ending arguments with diplomacy instead of handguns. Of course people are gonna say "but that's not how this world works", and I'm well aware of the lack of tolerance in the world, which is what makes it even more precious :)

I'm sick of hearing people swear by saying "God damnit" and "Jesus Christ!". It's become such a cultural thing, and it saddens me that people use the Lord's name in vain, oblivious to the power of the name they rub in the dirt... that same name has the power to raise the dead and give new life to souls :down:

Emotionally

Having a good time with close friends; just kicking back, being ourselves and enjoying each other's company.

Playing football - the competitiveness and exhilaration that such a simple concept of chasing a pig's bladder around a big green thing is hard to explain, but it's truly adrenaline-pumping stuff :) I also love the comradery and mateship that can evolve between people just by playing shirts versus skins with the guys down at the local park.

Creatively
Drawing and photography - expressing myself through what I create, it's very relaxing and stimulating

Spiritually
Relaxing with God, without the need for rituals and rites; just having a chat and having someone to talk to wherever I go

4. What turns you off?

Shallowness, materialism, vanity, arrogance, selfishness

"that's a shame"

the sound it makes when you hit the ball sweetly, and it rockets past the helpless keeper into the back of the ne :touched:

anything repetitive. I mean anything. ARGH!@#$@

footballer / sports journalist / comedian / author / artist

doctor / lawyer / any job that I hate but I'm doing just for the money :yuck:

Welcome home :) Well done, my good and faithful servant

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

Bullshit !!! It seems like everyone is telling me nothing but crap lately (including Juve's possible transfers)

Payment. No one likes to pay bills

training...... being close to nature, and letting my mind just drift, while I burn some calories !!!

4. What turns you off?

ignorant people

I use the f word way too much !!!!

of course nature (now that I live in the suburbs). The cheering and chanting at English and Italian football games

traffic

Pro boxer- that was my second career of choice (came very close), being a pro footballer is the second (scoring a goal for your country has to be the ultimate high !!)

Garbage man- enough said !!!!

All that worrying you did was for nothing, Vinni !!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)