"In March they're coming for Gonzalo (Rodríguez) and Romagnoli" (1 Viewer)

OP
Dec 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #83
    Hey guys! This just in from OLÉ, the most popular sports journal here...

13:45 Fútbol / Italia

La Juventus vuelve a la carga por Gonzalo Rodríguez

La Vecchia Signora decidió reanudar las negociaciones por el pase de defensor de San Lorenzo, que se habían interrumpido por problemas de documentación del jugador.

(0'42")
    ........................................................................................................................

La Juventus había quedado deslumbrada por la actuación de Gonzalo Rodríguez en el Mundial Sub 20 que se disputó en Emiratos Arabes, e intentó contar con el defensor a principios de año. Sin embargo, la elevada cotización del futbolista (4 millones de euros) y problemas con el trámite de su pasaporte comunitario trabaron la negociación

Sin embargo, según la agencia ANSA, dirigentes de la Juve viajarán la semana próxima a Buenos Aires para reabrir las conversaciones con San Lorenzo por el pase de Rodríguez. El director general del club italiano, Luciano Moggi, confía en conseguir al jugador por una cifra menor, ya que en los últimos seis meses no han aparecido otros clubes interesados en su incorporación.

Juventus estaría interesada en que Rodríguez ya forme parte del plantel durante la pretemporada, en el verano europeo, para luego decidir si retenerlo en sus filas o cederlo a préstamo a otro equipo para que adquiera experiencia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It basically says that Juve is aiming again at Gonzalo and will be resuming negotiations after they were put on hold due to problems with Gonzalo's passport.

It also recalls that Juventus had been amazed at Gonzalo's performances in the last U-20 World Cup but his high price (4 million euros) and the passport thing were the main obstacles for the club to get the player.

According to ANSA agency, representatives of Juventus will be coming to Buenos Aires next week to re-start negotiations. However, Moggi thinks he will manage to get Rodríguez for less money because in the last six months there haven't been any other official offers for Gonzalo.

Juve would like to get Gonzalo right now so that he can take part in the pre-season in the European summer, and then they will decide if he stays in the team or they loan him out for him to acquire some experience.

:( Moggi, you better pay us what Gonzalo is worth! And now that he's in the Senior National Team, his price should increase even more! If only our stupid board would realise!

By the way mark77, this Sunday afternoon we're playing River Plate. I'm sure it's the Sunday derby you get on your TV! So expect to see both Gonzalo Rodríguez (jersey number 2) and Leandro Romagnoli (jersey number 10) in the lineup. Also, do expect to see an interesting matchup between Gonzalo and Cavenaghi, teammates in the last U-20 team.

Tell me what you think about them next week, OK?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Hey Mago!

I'll go watch my guide to see id they will show the game.
    How's Gonzalito doing? SL are not doing well apparently.

OP
    Dec 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #87
    aressandro10, it's 16.10 hs. local time. I don't know where you're from. I'll be attending that game of course!

mark77, we suck in this tournament but I tell you Gonzalo, Romagnoli and our goalkeeper Ramírez are still saving us from worse results. Ours is still the second best defense with Gonzalo being the main highlight. Only 7 goals in 9 games. Then there's poor Romagnoli playing alone without any other decent player to help him.

I have to go now (I'm in a cyber cafe) but I'll give you more details when my computer is fixed...

Don't worry, I'm sure San Lorenzo-River Plate is the Sunday game in your guide!

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Good to know, anyway Moggi said he won't buy south american players b/c of the international duties. ;)

Since when we should trust Moggi. ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by magosantana81 ] ++
    Hey guys! This just in from OLÉ, the most popular sports journal here...

13:45 Fútbol / Italia

La Juventus vuelve a la carga por Gonzalo Rodríguez

La Vecchia Signora decidió reanudar las negociaciones por el pase de defensor de San Lorenzo, que se habían interrumpido por problemas de documentación del jugador.

(0'42")
    ........................................................................................................................

La Juventus había quedado deslumbrada por la actuación de Gonzalo Rodríguez en el Mundial Sub 20 que se disputó en Emiratos Arabes, e intentó contar con el defensor a principios de año. Sin embargo, la elevada cotización del futbolista (4 millones de euros) y problemas con el trámite de su pasaporte comunitario trabaron la negociación

Sin embargo, según la agencia ANSA, dirigentes de la Juve viajarán la semana próxima a Buenos Aires para reabrir las conversaciones con San Lorenzo por el pase de Rodríguez. El director general del club italiano, Luciano Moggi, confía en conseguir al jugador por una cifra menor, ya que en los últimos seis meses no han aparecido otros clubes interesados en su incorporación.

Juventus estaría interesada en que Rodríguez ya forme parte del plantel durante la pretemporada, en el verano europeo, para luego decidir si retenerlo en sus filas o cederlo a préstamo a otro equipo para que adquiera experiencia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It basically says that Juve is aiming again at Gonzalo and will be resuming negotiations after they were put on hold due to problems with Gonzalo's passport.

It also recalls that Juventus had been amazed at Gonzalo's performances in the last U-20 World Cup but his high price (4 million euros) and the passport thing were the main obstacles for the club to get the player.

According to ANSA agency, representatives of Juventus will be coming to Buenos Aires next week to re-start negotiations. However, Moggi thinks he will manage to get Rodríguez for less money because in the last six months there haven't been any other official offers for Gonzalo.

Juve would like to get Gonzalo right now so that he can take part in the pre-season in the European summer, and then they will decide if he stays in the team or they loan him out for him to acquire some experience.

:( Moggi, you better pay us what Gonzalo is worth! And now that he's in the Senior National Team, his price should increase even more! If only our stupid board would realise!

By the way mark77, this Sunday afternoon we're playing River Plate. I'm sure it's the Sunday derby you get on your TV! So expect to see both Gonzalo Rodríguez (jersey number 2) and Leandro Romagnoli (jersey number 10) in the lineup. Also, do expect to see an interesting matchup between Gonzalo and Cavenaghi, teammates in the last U-20 team.

Tell me what you think about them next week, OK?
    Como estamos Mago santana!!??? tiemposin saber noticias de gonzalo rodrigues!!.

Dont worry... ill not miss the game against river.... because i always like to see gallardo and cavenaghi playing.........this time ill check how san lorenzo will do against them.

good luck!

I hope that Juve will pick him uyp!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)