"In March they're coming for Gonzalo (Rodríguez) and Romagnoli" (2 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
well,zamby's more or less given that license in juve....

we can only dream about what athirson could have been.

tomas gaetan guzman is another talented youngster i would hate to see leave juve for good,although it seems pretty much on the cards...massimiliano vieri,andrea gasbarroni,giacomo cipriani and matteo brighi all don't look like they're gonna have a decent career with juve either

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
i have to disagree, Gasbarroni could well have a future at juve, he has been a fantastic player for palermo, thus we really should bring him back.

Jan 7, 2004
here we go again

Flamengo To Sign Juventus' Olivera
Posted by Alex | soccerage.com

Flamengo's General Director, Leo Junior, has stated that his Brazilian club will soon be signing Ruben Olivera from Juventus.

The Uruguay forward plays with the bianconeri's youth team and has not found much space amongst the first team during these past 2 seasons.

Junior said he already spoke with the player and the final step is to start the negotiation with the Italian club.

"I already spoke with Olivera on his return to Uruguat after he player with his national team for the Olimpic qualifications and he gave me his willingness to come," said Junior. "All I have to do now is speak with the Juventus executives, but I don't think there will be any problems. By tomorrow everything will be done and Ruben will come to us and play as an attacker."

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
i have to disagree, Gasbarroni could well have a future at juve, he has been a fantastic player for palermo, thus we really should bring him back.
Yeah, he's been terrific this year...

Aug 1, 2003
although sometimes I do wish the youngsters were given more chances you can't solely blame Lippi. Take Kaka for example. He's young and all, but he EARNED his place. If a youngster is good enough, he would earn his place in the first team spot. It works both ways.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
Kaka was bought to start in the 1st team regularly, while players like olivera was brought in as a youth player, thus, he plays with the youth/reserves until the coach picks him to play for the senior team

Piotreque

Feb 4, 2004
The youngster who will shine,and the one that Lippi really adore is Chiumiento.I think that we haven't produced a better player in our youth system for many years,he has a technical potential, and movement of a future star I have a hope taht he will get a chance in todays match against Milan and he will show us sth unusual

Sep 28, 2002
funny how a month ago the only young player on everyones mind was benjamin. everyone praised him without even seeing him. now when antonio came and started to speak that chiumiento is very promising averyone forgot benji and started blabbing that davide is our next leader, that he will replace del piero etc. also without seeing him.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
funny how a month ago the only young player on everyones mind was benjamin. everyone praised him without even seeing him. now when antonio came and started to speak that chiumiento is very promising averyone forgot benji and started blabbing that davide is our next leader, that he will replace del piero etc. also without seeing him.
maybe that's bcoz we did see chiumiento play......thus all the hype :p

Aug 1, 2003
True that people say Juve spoil youngsters but lets not blame it all on Juve. If one is a good player he should be able to adapt to a new team if he was any good at all. Not straightaway, but gradually a good player should be able to do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)