!!!.........in 10 Years.........!!! (4 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
This reminds me of some of those old martial arts movies where the protege is young and hopeful while the mentor is calm and collected.. :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
This reminds me of some of those old martial arts movies where the protege is young and hopeful while the mentor is calm and collected.. :D
:LOL:

Take that Majed!:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
:LOL:

you, but the old master always dies in the end! :p

your are is comming to an end :D

Sep 28, 2002
in 10 years i'll probably be fat alcoholic. yeah, i'll have a wife, prob 2 kids but the problem will be that they will live in wife's mother's house.
wife's mother's.. :groan: WTF?

Sep 28, 2002
:wallbang:

i always thought you live in Los Angeles. change your location information.

i have a great idea. anyway, i'm coming to new orleans in october. we'll meet, have a beer and you'll give me the videotapes of juve and other shit games in usa? could you do that for me?

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
lemme see ... 10 years is a whole lot, how can i be sure that i'll still be alive ??? :D
anyway , probably un-employed, single, drugged, almost commiting suicide ... i always had the worst vision over my life :D
don't really know

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
:wallbang:

i always thought you live in Los Angeles. change your location information.

i have a great idea. anyway, i'm coming to new orleans in october. we'll meet, have a beer and you'll give me the videotapes of juve and other shit games in usa? could you do that for me?
LA is short for Louisiana, but i like to fool people :p

yeah sure, i'd like to meet, but only a couple of things:
1. i dont drink :cool: :)
2. i dont have video tapes here. i watch them when i visit my family in Saudi Arabia.

what other shit games in usa?! :confused:

CuTe-17

Jun 17, 2003
i am hoping,

get married,have 3 wonderfull healthy kidz and a lovely husband(i am hoping for the one i am inlove with),and live a fine life... :)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

LA is short for Louisiana, but i like to fool people :p

yeah sure, i'd like to meet, but only a couple of things:
1. i dont drink :cool: :)
2. i dont have video tapes here. i watch them when i visit my family in Saudi Arabia.

what other shit games in usa?! :confused:
other shit like milan, man utd and barca :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)