!!!.........in 10 Years.........!!! (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

And Anders: When are you starting? Have you started? If so, have long have you managed so far? :D
I've have started. But this is really harder than I thought... damn... I thought farting was something I was actually good at... :groan: :D

Ok... new plan,

I'll just do the usual... look for love and fail. Marry some dumb cow I don't even like. Have ten annoying kids and watch them grow up to hate me. Sounds good eh? :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
I'll just do the usual... look for love and fail. Marry some dumb cow I don't even like. Have ten annoying kids and watch them grow up to hate me. Sounds good eh? :D
Perfect :D

OP

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    In 10 years... That's kinda scary to think about, it's not really that far away, yet so much can happen.

In that time I'm either finished with my studies or working on my PHD. Dare I guess in social economics? Hopefully I have done some of my studies abroad.

I wouldn't mind being married, maybe one kid, but that's no rush.

Also, I hope to be quite respectable at playing guitar.

I find the future quite scary, so many choices to make....
    I totally agree with you on that....
    The future can be so :scary:
    and I wish I could finish my PhD...Hopefully :rolleyes: and married with two or three children and that's enough...;)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    I don`r now what will happen in 10 years, but I hope I will be ok, and all people that I love. 10 years - that is too much away from today to think about that.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    who's got a PhD? you? darksoul?

I certainly don't have one :D

or do you mean another kind of phd :eek:
    I see those Friends references pop out of people from time to time...

I was talking about how everyone wants a PhD, or so they say. Just can't imagine why, what's the attraction all of a sudden? I mean it's a long and painful so these people gotta expect a pretty big return on the investment... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)