!!!.........in 10 Years.........!!! (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I was talking about how everyone wants a PhD, or so they say. Just can't imagine why, what's the attraction all of a sudden? I mean it's a long and painful so these people gotta expect a pretty big return on the investment... :D
It doesn't have to take that long, but your right, I don't how much of a return you get on the investment. When my dad got his he received a salary while working on it, that seemed really great. Just hung out at home all day pretending to be working on it.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
It doesn't have to take that long, but your right, I don't how much of a return you get on the investment. When my dad got his he received a salary while working on it, that seemed really great. Just hung out at home all day pretending to be working on it.
I think having a phd more or less guarantees you a decent paid job, but having said that you can earn just as much, or more even without one.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

Haha, your dad must be a genius then, I've witnessed a lot more painful PhDs... :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
My plan is to fart consistently for the next 10 years. When the time is up I have produced enough gas to create the energy of an atomic bomb. But instead of using the gas for an atomic bomb, I'll inhale it and talk funny for the rest of my days. Then I'll probably eat some soup... or maybe some lasagne.
you've been hanging around the "usless facts thread" too long ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I dont see the point in a PhD either!

i have about one more year of college left and i can't say that i want to comeback to this place for another few years!!

i think i've had enough already....

but anway, good luck Merma :thumb:
Aim High

:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
nice :thumb: What language? :D
Computer Science :geek:
Junior Year. at a little, cheap-azz University called: UNO! :groan:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
:LOL:

- What college are you in?
- u no, bro

:D:p
U.N.O. : University of No Opertunity :LOL:
or as some damn racist people here say: University of Ni****s and Orientals. :groan:

OP

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    nice :thumb: What language? :D
    Computer Science :geek:
    Junior Year. at a little, cheap-azz University called: UNO! :groan:
    English....!!!

Computer Science is good you know...

Good luck in your study...:thumb:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    That's sad man :down:

What's the actual acronym?
    University of New Orleans :D

Thanks Merma....good luck to you too. sounds like your qualified already :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)