im calling you out, VINMAN! (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
This has really turned into 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound coffee can.

Martin, Hi!

Juve always, always stumbles in November and somewhat in December. This dip in form must be expected. However, we will not lose to Milan on Saturday.

Exactly.

Aug 26, 2003
what a strange thread!

I also think that Vinman is very critical sometimes, but hey, he is writing his opinion, and if i am right he has the RIGHT to do that!!

to the starter of the thread, I think you should learn to ignore his posts or try to reply to them!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I was laughing my ass off reading this post, well done Vinny. :D

++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
WE REALLY HAVE A HORSESHOE UP OUR ASS, DON'T WE ?????

We are so damn lucky to escape this Milan chokehold with a draw.....

I couldnt believe just how bad we played. We couldnt string 2 passes together all fu ckin night.

NO OFFENSIVE ATTACK..NO OFFENSIVE ATTACK..NOOO OFFENSIVE ATTACK !!!!!

Our offense was completely non-existant, everytime we countered, we had no idea what to f uckin do once we got towards the box. What did we have, 1 shot on net the whole stinking night ??? What a joke !!!

DP was complete dogshit !! He has come to the end of the line, I'm sorry to say....he has nothing left to give IMO....

What puzzles me more though, as I think about it, is why was DP playing so damn close to the midfielders ?? He is supposed to be an attacker, but only attacked deep once...he should have been up there with Zlatan.....

On to the guy with the faggot hairstyle...Zlatan. He continues to believe that it is HIS job alone to beat the other team. If this selfish bastard passed once in a while, he'd be dangerous. Instead, he get the ball taken from him EVERY DAMN TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we dont make some changes after the Christmas break, we can say goodbye to the scudetto and the CL

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++
youre so negative it must be that youre like that simply for the sake of being negative.

every post in a match thread is complaints and more complaints, not to mention with mile long exclamation marks. sort yourself out; when i read your posts i just shake my head thinking is this guy serious.

get a new gimmick.

Shut up, give V a break, yayo.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
i would like to participate in this thread...the problem is,i have no idea whats it about! i mean,i didnt understand the main point!

bare with me! :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
i would like to participate in this thread...the problem is,i have no idea whats it about! i mean,i didnt understand the main point!

Aaaah who cares, just get on board!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++

To sum it up for you, dear-

Some chump decided that he wanted a piece of me because I dont have the same opinion as he does regarding our team

He babbled on and on, and really made himself look stupid............

Then, some nice people on our forums came to my defense, and saved the day !!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

To sum it up for you, dear-

Some chump decided that he wanted a piece of me because I dont have the same opinion as he does regarding our team

He babbled on and on, and really made himself look stupid............

Then, some nice people on our forums came to my defense, and saved the day !!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
What did he babble on and on about?

And I would come to the defence of my countryman anyday. :boxing:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

What did he babble on and on about?

And I would come to the defence of my countryman anyday. :boxing:
Thanks !!:D

Read that fools posts, he babbles about everything !!

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
this is late.. I wasn't online much lately.. however..

++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++

its very ironic that someone called gandalf talked to me so personally, but then said its only a forum.
first of all, I didn't talk to you personally.. I adviced you to shut up because you were embarassing tourself..

second, do you have a problem with my nickname, kid..?? well, I advice you (again) to shut up and look at your own nickname, before you start to mock others'...

third, see what happened when you didn't listen to my first advice.. (and the second too).. you embarassed yourself more and at the end you claimed that all this was a joke and just for fun.. which is really not.. and least of all from your side.. don't try to deny it.. it was a pathetic and obvious attempt to avoid all the people who defended vinman...

and last, keep your shenanigans for yourself.. they are not FUNNY at all...

I rest my case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)