im calling you out, VINMAN! (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Hierro sucked, he was too old. I heard hes playing in a place like Qatar right now
Fernando Hierro? He plays defensive midfield for Bolton Wanderers in the EPL, right in front of another "Real Great" Ivan Campo.

Hierro actually scored against somebody over the weekend.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
they are both right 1is to positive and the other 2negative and fabiana is also to negative,

i still like fabiana but just because barca is playing sexy football it doesent mean they are too strong for us

they were second in the group behint milan
so milan was teh better side

in knockout milan was placed and braca out

1-0milan 2-1barca milan scored outside

plus dont forget, barca was 2years ago also very inpressed and juve not but we won in nou camp so we can beat everyone because in my eyes juve is just the bets team of the world

also in teh eye of top24european club ranking eursport ;) ciao

forza juve

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Fernando Hierro? He plays defensive midfield for Bolton Wanderers in the EPL, right in front of another "Real Great" Ivan Campo.

Hierro actually scored against somebody over the weekend.
Really? thats awesome. You seem pretty informed on the EPL

He probably sucks more than he did when he was in Madrid

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++
youre so negative it must be that youre like that simply for the sake of being negative.

every post in a match thread is complaints and more complaints, not to mention with mile long exclamation marks. sort yourself out; when i read your posts i just shake my head thinking is this guy serious.

get a new gimmick.
Are you kidding me ???

Dude, GET A LIFE !!!!!!!!

I've been on this forum much longer than you, and bet I'm older than you as well. You should learn some RESPECT, son !!!

IF you cant handle what I say, then DONT READ MY POSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sergio, Elnur, Andy, Swag, Fabi, and others- Thanks !!!!!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Individuals and teams for that matter get better thanks to criticism and pressure ... its what garners improvement. A critical thinker is useful..a YES MAN is good for nothing.
More over, if a blue sky and happy-cheery outlook on everything is what you want then go to www.disney.com : the "JUVE RULES" posts are unoriginal, uncreative and meaningless. The ability to criticize one's team is a quality too rare in this forum and something it has always been in dire need of.
The PEP RALLY JUVE FANS are the reason you are all so hated...the "KING CAN DO NO WRONG": feed that shit to the tourists.
POST ON VINMAN...for the sake of this forum and to keep the non-Juventini's here from labelling you all as CHEERLEADERS.
Instead of condemning the man you should be thankful.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Really? thats awesome. You seem pretty informed on the EPL

He probably sucks more than he did when he was in Madrid
Well yeah, I'm fed with this shite everyday by the American soccer media and fans who hold the EPL in the highest regard. They even said that Celtic was the team to beat in Milan and Barca's CL group. :rofl:

I saw Hierro only play once for Bolton, and he was not bad. Even Ivan Campo is not playing bad in the EPL. :rofl:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Are you kidding me ???

Dude, GET A LIFE !!!!!!!!

I've been on this forum much longer than you, and bet I'm older than you as well. You should learn some RESPECT, son !!!

IF you cant handle what I say, then DONT READ MY POSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sergio, Elnur, Andy, Swag, Fabi, and others- Thanks !!!!!
shenanigans, you should shut up next time.. it's already shameful to open a thread like this.. you should've PM'ed vinman if you have a problem with his posts..

and as vinman said: "get a life dude" this is a forum, everyone has the right to express his opinions, whether it was positive or negative..

@nick: Juve rules... :cheesy:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Its called realism, IE: WE ARE NOT ABLE TO BEAT BARCA IF WE WERE TO GET THEM IN THE KNOCKOUT STAGE

A lot of people said the same thing about Roma, Inter, Bayern and bla bla bla. Did we beat Milan at San Siro before the start of the season? Don't give me the crap that it wasn't an important match, because Milan were playing with the first team, and Juve was missing some players from the first team.

We are able to beat anybody. ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Its called realism, IE: WE ARE NOT ABLE TO BEAT BARCA IF WE WERE TO GET THEM IN THE KNOCKOUT STAGE
Don't be too sure, they lost to Shaktar and we don't suit them too well. If we were to face them I'd say it's 50-50, more or less atleast.
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Barcelona is no better than the Real Madrid of 2003.
I don't think that's true at all, I'd say this year's Barca are better by quite much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)