im calling you out, VINMAN! (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++
how about we have a better bet.

if juventus lose against milan this saturday, i will leave the forum indefinitely.

if juventus win against milan this saturday, vinam will leave the forum indefinitely.

if its a draw, we both stay.

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice irony there.
If Juventus win against Milan I'm willing to never post on this forum again.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

If Juventus win against Milan I'm willing to never post on this forum again.

Out of pure happiness or because it will never happen? (in your opinion at least)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
how about we have a better bet.

if juventus lose against milan this saturday, i will leave the forum indefinitely.

if juventus win against milan this saturday, vinam will leave the forum indefinitely.

if its a draw, we both stay.

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice irony there.
Dude, you really are pathetic, arent you ??!!

I'm not leaving, why should I ???

Just because some immature kid doesnt like my comments or opinions ??

Again simpleton, if you dont like my comments, DONT READ MY POSTS !!!!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
This is a stupid thread indeed.If u have something to say then do it in the thread u saw and don't open a new one:groan:

I see everyone agrees with Vinman.so are you guys all agree that juventus have no hope against milan.and will lose 3-0?:confused:
We can win or lose or a draw anything can happen.that is what I think and argued with him about that.I'm not saying we will trash milan etc.. what he is talking about has nothing to do with realism.man even if we were today's roma or Inter I would still have hope for the match against Milan.
I, like him, hate those comments like we are the best, del piero is the best etc.. but saying the opposite,I consider it the same like those who exagerate.
I tried to tell my opinion to him.but all he did was insult me.called me blind, and that I know nothing about Juve,I don't see juve matches etc..

Tell the story correctly, would you please ??!!!

You bagged on my opinion, so I , in turn, did the same to you

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Shenagians,instead of starting a thread bullshitting about Vin's posts why don't you actually reply to them proper?

This forum needs people of all posting styles and differing opinions so a better way to voice yours would be to actually debate on something constructive,ie where Vin actually posted something that made you want to start this thread.

OP

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #73
    LOL at this thread. especially the drama queen martin. BWAHAHAHAAAA

i swear to god none of you have a sense of humour AT ALL. wa wa wa :totti: shenanigans said this about vinman, wa wa wa :totti:. man this place is dead.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

i swear to god none of you have a sense of humour AT ALL. wa wa wa :totti: shenanigans said this about vinman, wa wa wa :totti:. man this place is dead.
    A bad comedian will always blame his audience for being lousy instead of his material for not being good. Believe me, I do it all the time ;)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

A bad comedian will always blame his audience for being lousy instead of his material for not being good. Believe me, I do it all the time ;)
    Hey Martin.did u realize that u have 7 posts to go for 20K :cool:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Blah, Blah, Blah.

Shut the fuck up already.

OP

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #78
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

*cunningly squirts martin with water concealed as a flower*

*honks on squeeky nose*

*chuckles*

you cant touch this.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    This has really turned into 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound coffee can.

Martin, Hi!

Juve always, always stumbles in November and somewhat in December. This dip in form must be expected. However, we will not lose to Milan on Saturday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)