im calling you out, VINMAN! (1 Viewer)

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
youre so negative it must be that youre like that simply for the sake of being negative.

every post in a match thread is complaints and more complaints, not to mention with mile long exclamation marks. sort yourself out; when i read your posts i just shake my head thinking is this guy serious.

get a new gimmick.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'll come to Vinman's defense. Personally, I sometimes like like Vinman's style there. He's the glum realist around here (and spot-on called the 1-0 win over Bologna last week) -- rightfully knocking down many high expectations (particularly about our attack). But he also forces people to react with his posts.

Vinman and I have personally butted heads in the past (as if that's the exception ;) ), and I can't say I'm a huge fan of excessive punctuation and ALL CAPS. But he does add something to the forums here...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
lest do it more interesting...

We vote for Vinman or Shenanigans ok... and the one who loses... has the rigth to beat the crap to the other one, and after he is done ... we place the head of the loser like a trofy with a note saying " (Vinman or Shenanigans) its the better man "... :devil: and give it to the winer...

Men, I must stop wtaching "Celebrity Deathmatch" :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
All I have to say is who wants a forum with all the same opinions? "Oh we are going to thrash Milan 6-0" or "Del Piero is one of the best strikers in the world. He always deserves a spot on the team." This forum would be straight boring with everyone agreeing on the same thing. Vinman, like myself, call 'em as we see 'em. People really have difficulty accepting opposing opinions around here.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

cool thread :D

Vinny, where are you? .. come here and show some of your muscles to shenanigans so he wouldnt dare to call you out next time :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
After saturday, when we have the most important match of the season, we'll be able to see if Juve is capable of taking a team like Milan, but I think right now Barcelona is doing veeery good and we're doing okay -and their defense isnt great but neither is ours -but their attack is better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)