Later later later in the future, Juve's captain will be

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
With all respect to Del Piero, the greatest captain ever.

It hurts me to say and experience it that one day someone else will be holding the captain but that's how life is.

On Saturday when Buffon returned and with his return he made the week's best save. Respect.
It doesn't end here, when Del Piero was subbed, Buffon took the badge and I have to say that it suits him damn well. It's sexy actually.

Where am I going with this? FAR :D

It's so damn obvious that Chiellini will follow. There is simply no one else who deserves it.

My discussion now reaches the point I was trying to get at.

After Chiellini who do you think deserves it more Marchisio or Giovinco?

I will go with Marchisio simply because I feel he can be more commanding and because I prefer a captain in the middle of the pitch (with Del Piero being an exception :touched:)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    I can't see Giovinco as a captain so I say Marchisio for who I think would be great.
    He has all that it takes to be a great captain, I don't know how to describe it, I just see it.
    Maybe in his eyes :seven:

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Too much Salvio?

my pick: Andrea Schiavone
    Who?

Didn't we agree to stop FM?

And as for Salvia, that was years ago and I don't think I will ever do that again.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    i say from the looks of things marchisio, but remember, del piero wasnt much of a leader in his younger days, who knows, maybe he could become a good leader, but from what i've seen marchisio would be the man

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Marceℓℓo;1878681 said:
    How's Schiavone doing?Any updates/info?
    ___

My pick would be Marchisio.He simply looks like a future captain.
    He's playing with the allievi nazionali. Most of the are born in 1992, he was in 1993. Not much info on his current season.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Lol look at the armband, Buffon's arm is bigger than Del's and it actually tore a little :D

I voted Marchisio, but he should become #8 sometime, which would add to his coolness (and remind us of Conte :shifty:) :cool:

PS IMO there's a good chance none of Chiellini or Marchisio will get to wear it, Gigi might as well outlast them both lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)