Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (37 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

And what do I have to do with m_elayyan?

Nothing actually, but I see him as a good example of the "I feel intoxication to critisize the Mother ****er DP " type of guys...

DP got critisizme from media, managment and fan that no other Italian player in history ever had, most of them were pure crap "according to me at least"...

If somone wanna crtisize DP saying that his miss against Inter were terrible, then I won't give excuses such like the wind didn't help him to score or Toldo used some kind of charm to change the direction of the shoot...

But I hate critisizing for the sake of critisizing, cuz if Juve fans didn't show respect to their captin then I don't see a reason why Roma's fan cann't mock our symbol in the most dirty way...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
And respected he should ..

He is our captain...for once, people in this forum who are anti-DP... take him aside but he is our fvcking captain !
Can you at least respect him because of that for the best of Juve ?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I agree with you Stuart actually. I dont think Alex was our best player or that he had a fantastic season, bu he certanly did have a good, solid season and contributet to the team with his goals.
Thank you for being objective, Z. It's so damn hard to find people who will actually admit that DP has done something good for the club recently (apart from the DP lovers of course) so I'm glad that I can still rely on you to call it straight down the middle and tell it like it is.

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
just wanted to point out that the media are twisting the facts or portraying a very different perspective of a interview..adding on some other words to make it a different story..

the article "Del Piero demands respect Saturday 3 September, 2005 " on channel4.com made it as if DP is very upset.

however, the one at Skysports displayed that he acted professionally..

just compare the two articles and u will get what i mean. this is quite irritating to see how the media actually works and causing people to be disillusioned.

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by sH][x][aN ] ++
just wanted to point out that the media are twisting the facts or portraying a very different perspective of a interview..adding on some other words to make it a different story..

the article "Del Piero demands respect Saturday 3 September, 2005 " on channel4.com made it as if DP is very upset.

however, the one at Skysports displayed that he acted professionally..

just compare the two articles and u will get what i mean. this is quite irritating to see how the media actually works and causing people to be disillusioned.

fvcking media:groan:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

A sensitive one as well :howler:
Whenever we defend our Captain, we are called sensitive, Jeeks?? You already called me Sensitive before...I don't think it has something to do with sensitivty, J. It's not only you but others also aswell.....However, as Dp said, a bit of Respect for his name atleast. (No Offence)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No one is disrespecting anyone, but sensitivity comes from any simple comment. Is it ok to say what you said about Zlatan in the match thread, knowing that he's our best forward?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No one is disrespecting anyone, but sensitivity comes from any simple comment. Is it ok to say what you said about Zlatan in the match thread, knowing that he's our best forward?
Ofcoarse not....But when you all show some Respect to Dp and when you all stop moaning, then I'm obliged to Respect Zlatan. Now If you take a look at my posts before, I never insulted Zlatan, I always supported him, Untill you guys started to bring him in every Dp thread, Untill you insulted Dp, Untill you showed some disrespect to Dp.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)