Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (55 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

This is really sad... If thats really true that Del Piero said that then it is very sad. How did we (fans, journalists, managements ..etc) let the situation reach such condition.
Del Piero has been faithful to both Juventus and Italy. He is still producing wonderful football. He is Juventus' Captain and should be respected and treated as is. Look at Milan, look how they treat Maldini. Even if he doesn't start he is respected. When the Captain is on the field for any team this means alot for the fans and for the teams psychology.
I don't know what Capello's plan for this season, but I hope he realizes that DP is not Totti. He has class. After 20+ subs (many were not justified) last season he held up Capellos hand infront of everyone, as a victorious and a hero.
If Juventus lose Del Piero then Juventus will have lost ALOT.

RESPECT is the key word. Del Piero did not ask for first 11 appearance. He asked for RESPECT. I think all of us fans should stop saying crap about him.
For the past a year and half its been like this, if Juventus loses its DP's fault even if he wasn't in the pitch... This is not how you treat the captain.
Del Piero deserves much much better treatment than what he's getting now.
Maldini still plays wonderful football.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Does every word I say have to be interpreted in another meaning?
That is clearly what you alluded to so don't come with this crap. I thought that you were a tad smarter than most of the DP haters but if you can't admit that Alex had a good season last year and made crucial contributions towards our Scudetto victory you are just as biased as the others.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

That is clearly what you alluded to so don't come with this crap. I thought that you were a tad smarter than most of the DP haters but if you can't admit that Alex had a good season last year and made crucial contributions towards our Scudetto victory you are just as biased as the others.
:rofl:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

:rofl:
With every post you make yourself look even more stupid. Your lack of knowledge and understanding of football really is quite humorous if I do say so myself. Del Piero scored more match-winning goals than ANY other player in Serie A and he was Juve's top goalscorer even though he didn't play as often as Zlatan. If you can't admit that Alex had a good season and helped us win Scudetto numero 28 then you quite simply don't know shit about football.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
im half half. i didnt like his performences. at times i was astonished at how bad he has become. but he did score. and that is what this sport is about!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Andy and others have already agreed with me.

I agree with you Stuart actually. I dont think Alex was our best player or that he had a fantastic season, bu he certanly did have a good, solid season and contributet to the team with his goals.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

With that phrase that I wrote, can you please show me where I am denying anything about Del Piero and while you're at it, can you explain to me how are you jumping into conclusions?

Instead of coming up with this crap try not to call me a DP hater because you obviously don't know me and another thing, try not to base the crap you come up with on silly comments I was doing yesterday during the Azzurri game.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Jeeks for God sake don't tell me that all the critisizim Del Piero earned in the past few years were logical and justified...

If ya have any doubts just check any random post of m_elayyan...
And what do I have to do with m_elayyan?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

And what do I have to do with m_elayyan?
The problem Jeeks is that some dont want even to criticise their god (dp) although it is clear that his best days are behind him now

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

The problem Jeeks is that some dont want even to criticise their god (dp) although it is clear that his best days are behind him now
Still, you do your own critisism and I do mine, he was telling me something about me and gave you as an example, it got me confused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)