Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (68 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Looking back at your post, this is why you are insulting Zlatan.
I wouldn't call it Revenge...It felt really sick reading all you bashers posts...But yet again I only called him Bastard...and I don't think I really insulted him.....If calling him Selfish is an Insult. Then I give up....I marely Insult or make fun of our players...Unlike you(Bashers) who has to bring Dp in everytime.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Not calling him selfish was the insult, choosing to put him as fifth choice forward was absolutely silly.
Well, My formation doesn't work with Zlatan on the pitch, TBH...and Putting him as my 4th forward isn't silly, Shadowfax, probably did the same If I re-call good, he actually didn't put him on his bench...Thats because his formation doesn't work with Zlatan on it...But I don't find it Silly, do you?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yes I find it silly, I already said it more than five times tonight.
hehe...my bad. I didn't know you said it more than 5times, Pal. However It's your opinion to find it Silly or not, Tho I still can't see the Silly thing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The silly thing is putting your best forward on the bench for personal reasons, this is silly.

And I don't have to explain it more, this is the simplest English I can get to.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I doubt we can put Zlatan as 5th or 4th choice on our team, the furthest down I can see is 3rd choice, and thats only when Zlatan is really not finding his form while Mutu and Trez link up well and play great together.
But aside from that Zlatan will and should always start.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

With every post you make yourself look even more stupid. Your lack of knowledge and understanding of football really is quite humorous if I do say so myself. Del Piero scored more match-winning goals than ANY other player in Serie A and he was Juve's top goalscorer even though he didn't play as often as Zlatan. If you can't admit that Alex had a good season and helped us win Scudetto numero 28 then you quite simply don't know shit about football.
He did have a good season, and it would be harsh if 1 doesn't admit that he had a good season.

And speaking of this topic, *yawns*, I will get back in here when I want to. The fights juz go on.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
That's actually Camoranesi in my avatar cos he's my fav Juve player for the past two seasons :)

Ah ok cos haven't seen him here lately and actually haven't seen him in months irl.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Hehe no no...thought you knew! I'm not working there anymore, moved on since May, but did not have much time to visit them again yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 64)