Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (28 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++
Yea but thats what a club needs Zizou they need a player who they can call their own, who will always have controversy surrounding him and who will bring in that one astonishing performance to bring us on our feet which players like zlatan and trez will never do. Only few like del piero and nedved and zidane and rhonaldinho cand do performances like that to leave you mouth watering and who will stay ture to their teams and stay true in our hearts. And you may think im rascist or w/e but id rather have an italian striker leading our line than a swede who has dancy foot dribbling and complains on the pitch to his teammates. You would never see del piero scream at people on the pitch. For many, people think del piero has lost his way, but would you rather have him here or have him at a team like milan where he does it purely for the pay cheque and not for his heart. ANd i know that no one can admit that last years scudetto was that sweet because in many ways this is capello's juve not Del Piero's Juve or the tifosi's juve. Why do you want a coach who dreams about cassano and only gets players who he has had success with. I dont want a roman juventus i want a plain and simple juventus with a certain del piero leading the line because he has worked hard to get where he is at and he only needs 8 goals to show people why he deserves to be a juventino and why he deserves to start. Obviously he must be in good shape if lippi calls him when he could have called cassano or could have called di natale or someone else, but lippi sees del piero;s true qualities as a player and a man, and lippi knows that del piero will never leave juventus because that is his club and he has earned to be there, something that zlatan has not earned. And his showing against chievo was plain bad and we all know it. He played worse than del piero did against inter. So w/e you guys can want del piero to leave but me...no i will never want him to leave because he exemplifies what a captain should be and what a true juventino should be.

Forza Juve
Forza Del Piero
and Fvck Capello
And fvck you :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Tifoso huh? They whistle all of their best players at Real fo every minor mistake. FFS they even whistled Ronaldo despite averaging around 20 goals per season! And they did whistle Raul too with his current form. I think they are a more demanding fanbase than the Juve one but at least they don't let any player be bigger than their club.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Tifoso huh? They whistle all of their best players at Real fo every minor mistake. FFS they even whistled Ronaldo despite averaging around 20 goals per season! And they did whistle Raul too with his current form. I think they are a more demanding fanbase than the Juve one but at least they don't let any player be bigger than their club.
Still waiting for an answer... Butragueno, remember him?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I thought you were asking Tifoso. Butragueno is considered a legend and rightly so. Only Raul may aspire to that from this current Real side (and infuture who knows, maybe even Robinho).

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by inferis ] ++
i only consider cassilas as a galactico... beckham would hv the privilege to kiss casillas' boots...
cassilas....:rofl:...galatico, thats only becuase real want a spainish goalie and canizares wont go back.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++
sometimes I wish we were like Real Madrid.. idoles are reaspected over there (and i dont think that rauls form is any better than alex')

Yes, they treated Hierro really well from what I can remember...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Frank ] ++
all you idiots that say del piero is not good enough for Juve are retarded. you dont know anything about soccer because DP is our captain and should play for us. Our coach is dumbass for not playing him and we should have Prandelli is coach cuz he would play DP. :(
Well said amigo:thumb:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Di Vaio choked here and never truly performed.

Del Piero should leave. Capello didn't let him play yesterday and made it perfectly clear DP won't be getting much chances either.
Capello simply is a shitbag. Even on Dutch tv they called Zlatan worthless and stated several times DP should have played. If even they call Zlatan shitty, that's a point. They were also disgusted by the way Del Piero had to warm up, while it was clear he wasn't going to get a couple of minutes.

Leave, Del Piero, leave. Capello's bloody insane. I don't know what exactly it is about Del Piero that Capello can't stand, but the guy should have played. And I'm not alone here.
Finally a normal commentator.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Yeah. Personally I hope that if DP leaves we will be like most other big teams, that is we won't ever have one focal player that most fans will relate to so as no player will be bigger than the club.
Other big teams doesn't have such problem not because they doesn't have big players(the team is not big without a big guys),than they respect key guys,especially captains.
Del Piero lovers (I recognize myself as one of them) doesn't regard any player bigger than a club,but consider Del Piero much more significant than other players which Capello is forcing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)