Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (62 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++

dp cnt be risked in midfield as he doesnt work hard enough to track people back, this will upset the balacne in midfield and expose one of the wing backs( depending which side he plays)
well wat i think that the beauty in having to very strong DM's that we have.It gives more freedom for the wingers to slack off and stay forward.

My suggestion was just an idea, nothing more and i dont think capello would even consider it but it wont upset any balance in the team, its the same as having mutu there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

How do you know that Capello doesnt like DP? Maybe he does like him but think that other players will be more effective to win matches, and Capello is getting paid to win matches not to keep his relationship with DP flawless. Ive never seen any declarations made either by Capello or DP saying that they hate each other.

Is Capello disrespecting DP for benching him when hes underperforming? No, I dont think so. This is a TEAM and if other players can get the job better done than you then you either become better or become used to being on the bench.
agreed

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I still think I'm not ahead of myself when I say Del Piero hasn't really performed in the last 4-5 games and had more bad games that good ones.

Just one question for DP fans...do you believe in regeneration? In youth development? Because that was how DP became the star he was, and that is the only way we will have another calibre star on our squad.

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

But why? That just brings instability in the team. This has been repeated ad nauseum but no player can be bigger than the club. I don't watch a game hoping that a particular player scores, I watch it to see my team win and don't care who scores at the end of the day.
if u like a player it's normaly that u want him to score every match and u get mad if he didn't play that's have nothin to do with the club
because we all here love juve

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

He said that he put Zalayeta in instead of DP because he thought Zalayeta could also help defend.
Miccole hates Juve and hes probably leaving.
Cassano is younger than DP and currently better -has a better future than DP ahead
Why didn't he replace Ibrahim with Zalayeta and let Trez play????

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

He said that he put Zalayeta in instead of DP because he thought Zalayeta could also help defend.
Miccole hates Juve and hes probably leaving.
Cassano is younger than DP and currently better -has a better future than DP ahead
It is normal that Miccoli wants to be in any other team,because the supporters call him MIDGET , FVCKTARD , SCREWED GUY ,LITTLE BASTARD,and the coach doesn't see him in any plans....noone would accept such behaviour.
BTW,it is not important to Capello who likes or dislikes Juve,ibrahim is the type of the player which really doesn't feel any emotion about Juve,but he is first choice,while Del Piero,who is our captain and who really likes us is sitting on the bench.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Giovanotti mention at least 20 loyal players to their teams in this time and age. All players havebecome mercenaries and I don't care about that as long as the best mercenaries are playing for us ;)

And Zlatant did show his love for Juve when he started shouting Juve, Juve instead of goal after he scored once :laugh

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

But why? That just brings instability in the team. This has been repeated ad nauseum but no player can be bigger than the club. I don't watch a game hoping that a particular player scores, I watch it to see my team win and don't care who scores at the end of the day.
Our way of playing for a while is unstable.
We also have 2 streams in the team and among the fans Ibrahim's and Del Piero's.
That's true I also want mo see my team's win and no metter who scores,but I also watch the team to see some of my favorite players,which number is rapidly collapsed ,Di Vaio,Maresca are out, now Miccoli and probably Del Piero.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Giovanotti mention at least 20 loyal players to their teams in this time and age. All players havebecome mercenaries and I don't care about that as long as the best mercenaries are playing for us ;)

And Zlatant did show his love for Juve when he started shouting Juve, Juve instead of goal after he scored once :laugh
Exactly there are mercenaries and what is pure rarity there are Juve lovers (besides beeing good players) like Del Piero.

Noone can't say that Del Piero is not so good for Juve,not because that's a sin,than because that's just not a fact.
Del Piero is good enough to play for the first team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 48)